Chapter two

ILDIKO

We got another message. 12:37pm.

This time, it was roll number 12 and roll number 17 to have a race. That was me and Mason, Mason was the fastest person in the class, so he will definitely win. Oh lord, will I actually disappear? But I hate attention, I am usually the person who hides in class. I felt sick so I didn't go to school that day.

But as I was eating lunch, I felt a burn in my heart. Thoughts like Do I exist? and Should I die? came to my head. It was a horrible, horrible feeling, but slowly enough, my skin felt less and less real. My pain slowly eased until I closed my eyes, and everything faded.

Narrator

During lunch, Mason was pacing. Everyone was grouped up, worried what will happened to Ildiko and Mason. "Uuuughh, why didn't she come? Didn't she know we will die? What will happen to me?" He said repetedly. "Calm down Mason, maybe everything will be ok. Nothing will happen to you!" Asher said. But deep down, everyone knew something will happen.

And it did. During science class. Mason paled during class, and excused himself to go to the toilet. He never came back. 

The teacher sent  some boys to the bathrooms to search for him, but they didn't find him. When they went to class and told her that Mason wasn't there, the teacher seemed confused.

"What do you mean? There is no boy named Mason,"She said. This made everyone panic and confused. "Wh-What about Ildiko?" Jake asked. "Look, I can't put up with these stupid imaginations of yours. Go back to work," She said, leaving everyone dumbstruck.