Prologue and Introduction

Introduction:

Vansh and Abir were childhood family Friends but while they were 10 years old, they both lost their parents in a car accident travelling together and only these two could survive. Being together from then, they became eachother's family, growing up together, they handled their respective family businesses while completing their education.

During their college Abir and Vansh met Riddhima and fell in love with her. Vansh backed out knowing that his best friend loved Riddhima and she too reciprocated the same. Riddhima and Abir grew together stronger but even Vansh's feelings never subsided rather they grew.
Finally everything in place for the lovebirds Riddhima and Abir decided to give their 8 years old relationship the tag of wedlock but fate has its own plan..

Read further the story to know what happened that Riddhima and Abir being in love so much couldn't marry and Vansh ended up being Riddhima's forced Life partner .

Prologue:

Abir: Let's get married Jaan .

Riddhi: Yes My Man! Let's get married.

---------------------------------------

Abir: We can't be together Riddhima

Riddhima: (sobbing) I can't live without you please 🥺😭

----------------------------------------

Riddhima: I'll try my best to be an ideal wife Vansh but I can never love you, never move on with you 😭

Vansh: My love will be enough for us. I'll Never force you to accept me as your husband Riddhima.

Riddhima:(Hugging him)
Mujhse saans nhi liya Jaa rha Vansh, I want to die, I can't live without him.

Vansh: (wiping her tears) You have to be strong Riddhima, I'm there for you.

[Well then this was it, Now you guys tell should I continue this one or no??
As They Have no boundaries will be over with 2-3 chapters more, this came in my mind. Now it's upto your choice dear readers.]

Your Writer
Stuti Abigail Tyagi 😍