Immense Pain 🥺

[Okay so this chapter is very emotional, try to read it with all feels and cry 😭]

AV Mansion
Abir's Room:

Author's POV;
(Abir sits on the floor crying and remembers what all happened at the clinic..)

Flashback
At Hospital:

(After the tests..)

Doctor: How are you feeling Mr. Rajvansh?

Abir: Really exhausted after all the tests doctor, well what are my reports?

Doctor: Mr. Rajvansh I'm sorry to inform you but aapki arteries are 90% blocked and that's why these are the symptoms, in few months it'll stop working and then..

Abir: (shocked) And surgery or medications that can save me? (sobbing) I'm about to get married, my fiancee she's waiting there for me, please any alternative?

Doctor: Surgery toh nhi ho skti because there's no way out ki arteries ki surgery ki jaaye but yeah we can put you on medications which can just extend your life to maximum 3 months. Not more than that. I hope I could've helped.

Abir:(emotionally) Please put me on medications I've alot to do in 3 months. This is my Mansion's address please reach out there for all the treatment.

Doctor: Take Care Mr. Raichand.

(Abir left the hospital and went to the lakeside, where he confessed his love for Riddhima eight years back, he sat on the bench and started crying...)

Abir:(to himself) I promised her to be with her forever but now I've only three months in my hand, but what will she do without me, will she spend her entire life as my widow? No she won't spoil her happiness and life remembering me her entire life, she has to move on, I'll leave her so that she forgets me and moves on, I'll settle her life in these three months, how would she and Vansh react to this news, I can't hide it forever but for now I've to break this marriage.

(Abir messages Vansh and Riddhima to be at her home by 5...)

Flashback Ends!

AV Mansion
Abir's Room:

Author's POV;
(Abir comes back to reality hearing Vansh's shout, Vansh enters his room and says...)

Vansh: What is the matter Abir? Tell me.

Abir: (acting normal) What matter?

Vansh: What kind of nonsense it was? You broke up with Riddhima after proposing her for marriage yesterday? Why did you do that and what stupid reason did you give and you never loved her? Do you think we are fools, nobody can believe that you don't love her, your eyes and Heart have Riddhima's picture imprinted, I've been with you since childhood and I've seen every phase of you falling for her and even after eight years your love for her has only increased. Now tell me why did you do that?

Abir: Please leave me Alone Vansh, I have some work. And there's nothing to overreact, she'll move on.

Vansh: Tell me Abir. Tell me, if there's any problem we'll figure it out together.

Abir: there's no problem Vansh, leave me alone.

Vansh: Tujhe Riddhima ki Kasam, bol kya hua h.

Abir: (taking a deep breath) Both my arteries are 90% blocked, doctors have put me on medication but I can't survive for more than three months.

Vansh: (shocked) Abir....

Abir: (hugging Vansh) I don't have much time but I want to make Riddhima's life and your life happy. I want to leave happiness behind for you both because you both are my most special people.