Abir Denies to Marry

For All those who stood by me!!
Be patient as the chapters will increase you guys won't regret.

[A little Backdrop is that Vansh and Abir
live in the same house. AV Mansion]

AV Mansion
In Morning 🌅
Abir's Room:

Author's POV;
(Riddhima and Abir are lying in the bed naked and entangled, holding hands they are adoring Riddhima's ring💍...)

Riddhima: Thankyou Abir, yesterday was so special and memorable for me.

Abir: Because you are so special Jaan.

Riddhima: Even mumma papa are so happy that finally we are going to get married.

Abir: Maine bhi jab Vansh ko proposal ka idea bataya he was just so happy. I just want to make you Mrs.Rajvansh ASAP.

Riddhima: But mujhe toh tumhe Mr. Sehgal bnana hai 😕

Abir: Ary no problem I'll take your name, afterall I'm so proud of Dr. Riddhima Sehgal 😘

Riddhima: I love you. Mujhe kabhi chodke nhi jaoge na?

Abir: Agar apni Jaan ko hi chodh Diya toh marr jaunga na

Riddhima:(crashing her lips toh his) aise bakwas mat karo.

Abir: Okay Baba sorry.

(Suddenly Abir started breathing heavily, Riddhima made him drink water and he was relaxed...)

Riddhima: you're facing this issue from many days, ek baar doctor ke paas chalte Hain. Kabhi kabhi cholestrol ya asthama suddenly ho jata h, its better to take medication on time.

Abir: Okay baby kal hi jata hun.

Riddhi: should I come with you?

Abir: you focus on College I'll go . Waise bhi shaadi ke time you've to take alot of holidays. 1 month ki toh humare honeymoon ke liye.

Riddhima: Shut up. Come let's go for breakfast.

Abir: (kissing her forehead) come let's go.

At dining table:

Author's POV;
(Riddhima and Vansh come to the dining table hand in hand and see Vansh waiting for them at the dining table for breakfast..)

Abir: Good morning buddy.

Vansh: Good morning mere Bhai, Good morning Riddhima.

Riddhima: Good morning Vansh, Good morning Mrs. Maria

Mrs. Maria(caretaker): Good morning Madam and Sirs. Aaj breakfast madam ke taste ka hai. Cheese sandwich and Orange juice.

Riddhima: Thankyou Mrs. Maria, you're lovely.

Abir: comon Jaan jldi se khaalo I'll drop you to college.

Riddhima's POV;
(After finishing breakfast, Abir informed me that he has to visit the NGO very urgently and he can't drop. I was extremely sad, when Abir suggested if Vansh could drop me, I denied immediately not wanting to bother him ..)

Abir: Buddy can you drop her agar free hai toh?

Riddhima: Nhi Abir I'll go with the driver.

Abir: And that's exactly what I don't want, these drivers they drive very rash, you can get hurt which I can't afford.

Vansh: it's Okay yarr I'll drop her waise bhi I've a meeting near her college.

Abir: (Hugging him) thankyou bro.
(Hugging Riddhima) Bye Jaan I'll see you in the evening.