CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5(Creep)

(JENNIE)

I woke up today at 5 a.m. Ugh I feel sleepy .I talked with my brother for 1 hour straight and got ready for class.First day,first class.
I'm super excited!
Finally, I'm a step closer to my dream.
Our class ended after 5 hours.I'm tired. The class was awesome.All the basics about painting was taught. General knowledge about colours in our life was also taught.Like,there is a reason why we don't see the world in black and white, because colours makes our soul loved and peaceful.
The Professor was just awesome.She was too good with brushes.
I went to my dorm with barbecue for my roommates.
Rosé - Oh my, Barbeque?
Jennie -Yes
Lisa -Wow.For what reason?
Jennie -I'm just happy that's why.
Rosé - Did someone proposed you?
Jisoo -Oh wow
Jennie- No.
Rosé - Oh
Jennie- Anyways,come.Lets eat
Lisa - Yeah. I'm hungry.
Rosé- Same.
Jennie- Jisoo Unnie , come
Jisoo- Hmm
Rosé- Btw did you hear about another murder?
Lisa- By The K?
Jisoo- Yeah.He killed a person brutally
Lisa- That monster.
Jisoo- But the person who was murdered was a rapist.
Jennie- Really?
Rosé- yes
Lisa- Then he deserved to be dead.
Jisoo- Yeah.
Jennie - Have you guys ever saw him?
Jisoo-No
Lisa- But you do have a crush on him.
Jisoo- Yeah,I can feel his hot vibes.
Rosé- Same . I'm sure he will be masculine.Ugh so hot,hot.
Jennie- What if he isn't?
Lisa- Negative vibes from Jen.
Jisoo- Yeah, don't be negative.He is your brother -in-law
Rosé- Yours too
Jisoo-What?
Rosé- He is mine
Jisoo- Mine!
Jennie- Okay okay.Share him.
Lisa- Yes.Half half.
Rosé- eee whateva

A bell rings.Lisa opened the door but no one was there.She looked down and found a bouquet of white Rosés but a red red rosé was in the middle.

Rosé- whose is it?
Lisa- Wait lemme check
Jisoo- Maybe mines
Rosé- Very funny.
Lisa- Jen Unnie
Jennie- Mine?
Lisa- Yes
Rosé- Oh wow.

She handed the bouquet to me.There was a card. I opened it and it was written "Are you jealous, Babygirl?". What the hell.Whose it is?and babygirl? It has been only a day since I came to Seoul and now a bouquet.

It's been a week now since I came to Seoul.I have adjusted to the environment here.But something creepy kept happening.I started receiving weird messages and cards.Even at my university, everyone received juices by my 'boyfriend' even tho I have no boyfriend but the people who delivered it said that.One day I talked to a boy and received a message "Go home directly or else I'll parcel that boys head to your home" Then I went home directly.Jisoo Unnie said she wants me to go to a blind date and right after that she got into a accident.like this each day something kept happening.I talked to Lisa,Rosé and jisoo Unnie about that.They suggested to tell the police.But then I received another bouquet with note "Don't waste your time,Bear.The police are of no help instead stay home. One wrong step and one damage to your friends or family.You love your brother,right?".I was shocked.I lean against the wall in shock.Lisa came and hug me and said "It's Okay" . "Ignore him" said Jisoo Unnie while she brought water for me.
Now I think I should ignore that person and continue what I wanted to do here.