CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3(Dreamy)

(JENNIE)

I left Busan.
New journey
New start
Begins here.
I promised my brother to stay in silence mostly. Courses will start tomorrow. The dorm is for free. Although I prefer living alone, I'll have to share my room with 3 more people. I don't mind tho.They are good.

One of them is Jisoo.She is in 3rd semester.
She is studying acting.She is good.Well balanced with words.She is the most prettiest person I have seen.Big eyes, hourglass figure, Brown hair and eyes like chocolate overall pretty.She is from south Korea

Another one is Rosé.She is in 1st semester.She is studying makeup.She is very polite and fun person.She looks like a Barbie.White skin and blond hair.She looks cute.She is from Austria. Her Aussie accent is just awesome.

The last one is Lisa.From Thailand.She is new here.She will Start learning dancing.Her figure is just awesome.She looks hot.She is another Barbie here.Big eyes and perfect lips.

Everyone here is so pretty.I kinda feel nervous.

I'll go to the university now to confirm painting. It's near here. My dorm is the closest dorm I have found near my university.I heard there is a painting gallery of the university for the painting students so I'll visit it first. I'm super excited. Right now I feel like a free bird.
Chasing dreams.
I used to sit by myself and think about dreams.
But now my dreams welcome me....

I wore a short floral dress.People are way too stylish while I'm still in dresses my mom brought. I have never given priority to dress but now I feel like I should try to change myself and fit in here.
I have arrived at the painting gallery.So big.So beautiful.Colours everywhere.
Dreamy.
-Hi,Miss.Are you Miss Jennie?
-Yes.
-I heard you are new here for studying painting.We welcome you to our gallery.Would you like to paint something here.
-I can?
-Yes!
-Great then
-Come with me then.

She took me to a corner.Designed walls with flower.I big canvas on the stand.She told me to draw there.The place looked beautiful.Flowers everywhere.
I sat on the chair.Took the paint brush and started thinking what to paint. Then I thought of painting the scenery but the colour pattern will be red.
A red scenery.
Like bloods making their own beautiful nature.
Half done.Hours passed.Many people also gathered.I took a minute break and looked at the audience gather for seeing my painting.The looks on their face was shocking and admiring at the same time.Then someone catches my eyes.
A man leaning on the wall and directly staring at me.Black oversized hoodie,black cargo pants and boots.Black cap trying to hide his eyes,those blue eyes were hard to cover.Staring at me as if I was the painting instead.sharp jawline.I can bet his hair won't be black.The man was pleasing to look at.
Mysterious.
Then the manager came to me and asked if I would like to sell it and I said yes quickly so that I could look at the mysterious man again but he was gone.