Our first kiss (pt.2)

Giyu's POV :

You'll see when we get there. Those words echoed through my head the whole day until school was over. Why did he want to meet me at the park ?. After school was finally over I started walking to the park to meet at the cherry blossm tree. While i was walking to the park Sabito started tagging along with me." Hey why do you think he wants to meet you ate the park today ". There was a small pause before i said " I don't know he hasn't told me anything. It's weird because most of the time he tells me about what we were going to do ". " Do you think he likes you or something ?". I suddenly started blushing. " Don't say that ! why would he love me ? " . Sabito started laughing because I looked like a blushing mess. Do i love Sanemi ?. " Why wouldn't he, I mean he has been your friend for a long time and he opens up to you a lot plus lately i have been seeing him look at you during class" he said with a smirk on his face. My face was glowing red. Is that why he was staring at me during english class. Silence fell , Sabito did not say a thing. Sabito reached his home and said bye to me. I headed towards the park

When I reached the park I saw Sanemi standing under the cherry blossem tree. It looked like he was holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Why was he holding flowers. Were they for me. It can't be why would he like someone like me. I don't look that good either. Was Sabito right ?. Well i guess theres only one way to find out. I slowly walked towards Sanemi. Gosh I was a blushing mess. As i got closer to him he heard my footsteps and turned around while hidding something behind him. '' Oh your here " he said in a nervous voice . 

Sanemi's POV :

After school was over I ran towards the flower shop to get some flowers for Giyuu. I got some lilys. They were Giyuu's favorite flower. He says it reminds him of his sister. I hope he likes them. After getting I walked towards the park. Then i saw giyuu walking out of school so i started running. Thankfully he was busy talking to Sabito. When i got to the park I stood under the cherry blossom tree and waited for him. What would happen if he says no ?. Is he even going to come here ?. What is he going to think to me ?. Do i look good enough ?. Suddely i hear footsteps behind me. They were coming towards me. I quickly turned around and saw that it was Giyuu. " Oh your here" i said in a nervous voice. Gosh i sound like such a loser. " Hey , so what did you want to talk about ". I took a deep breath."I wanted to let you know that I have developed feelings for you. I love hanging out with you. You always make me so happy and i want to make you feel the same way . You'er a beautiful and kind person . I understand if you don't feel the same way, but I felt it was important to tell you this. Will you be my boyfriend ". There was a small pause. Shit , I must have messed up. Then Giyuu spoke up. " Of course , You could have told me sooner ". " Wait what ! " I said in a surprised voice. I could'nt belive what I was hearing. " So is that a yes " i asked. " Yes , silly !" Giyuu said while laughing a little. 

Giyuu started walking closer to me. He put his soft hands on my cheeks which were glowing red. My hand went on Giyuu's waist and pulled him close too me. We both lend into a kiss. I may have not been long but it was enough for both of us express our love. When we pulled away there was a moment of silence between us . Then i broke the silence and said " I love you Giyuu ". " I love you too " Giyuu replied to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

742 Words

I LOVE THIS PART 

It's soo wholesome :) Byeeeeeeee