This Feeling pt.2

Giyu's POV : 

After returning to the water estate I changed my clothes and fell on to the bed. I started to think about Sanemi. I kept wondering why he was even friends with me. Every time i look at him i feel some-what happy. It not the usual happiness , It was something else. I just could'nt put my finger on it. Oh well I'll think about that tomorrow. I have a lot work to do tomorrow.  

{ Time skip brought to you by my laziness }

After i woke up at 7 am I ate my breakfast and got dressed. I headed out to the meeting center. We had a meeting at 7:30 am so i had to go quickly. Luckly I reached 15 mins early. Every one was already there. I saw Sanemi talking to Mitsuri. I'm glad he's better now. Wonder what they were talking about. Sanemi does'nt talk to Mitsuri much. He only talks to her during mission. Obanai was sitting on a tree. He seemed angry. Rengoku and Tengen were talking loudly as always. 

{ After the meeting }

After the meeting I was assigned a mission with Sanemi. We had to go to the south part of the forest. The master warned us that there may be a lower moon demon there. Me and Sanemi had already started to scout out the area until I saw the demon It was a lower rank 4. I ran towards it. I managed to cut its hand but not its head. Sanemi was quick to give a powerfull attack but it was not enough to kill it. 

(It looked something like this pic ) 

After some fighting we managed to kill the demon but I was hit by it's poison. My head started to hurt and i became dizzy. Suddenly i blacked out. I don't know for how long i was unconscious. I woke up to see my self in the butterfly mansion and Sanemi sitting next to me.  

Sanemi's POV :

After leaving the butterfly mansion I headed towards the meeting center. I arrived a little early(30 mins early ). Only Kocho and Mitsuri were there. I went up Mitsuri and said hello to her. She greeted me the same. " Hey Mitsuri I want to ask you something ". " What is it Shinazugawa-San " she replied. " It's just that every time I look at giyuu I feel flustered. My face heats up. It's like i want to run away but at the same time i could stay there for hours staring into his eyes." I did'nt realise how much i talked about him till i stoped. " KYAAAAAAAAA you have a crush on him ! " Mitsuri said excitingly. I have a crush on him !. I could'nt believe what i heard. I had a crush on Tomioka giyu. After talking with Mitsuri I told her to not tell this to anyone else. She promised she would'nt tell a single soul. Soon everyone came and the meeting started. After the meeting I was assigned a mission with giyu. Master warned us that there my be a lower moon there. Me and giyu started to scout out the entire area. I heard the sound of slashing water. Giyu must have found the demon. I ran quickly and delivered a powerful attack but it was'nt enough for the lower rank 4 demon. After fighting the demon giyu managed to deliver the final strike but the giyu still got hit by the poison of the demon. Giyu started to shake and suddenly fell. I was able to catch him but he had lost consciousness . We made our way to the butterfly mansion. Where his cut was treated. Shinobu said that he would be fine and that he just needed rest. There was'nt much poison in his body so he would recover quickly. I sat by him the whole time he was unconscious. I was worried about him. Some-how i could'nt stop staring at him. I little while later Giyu woke up. " Where am I " he said looking scared. " You were unconscious because you were hit by poison so i took you to the butterfly mansion to get better" I said to giyu in a nervous voice. Giyu gave a faint smile and said thank you.Did Giyu just smile at me. He never smiles. This is the first time i saw hime smile. He looks beautiful when he smiles. " It's ok giyu I'm just glad your better now "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

818 Words

Quick note : This took a lot of time to make and is probally the longest chapert i have ever made anyways I have a few ideas but not may so if you can suggest some i might make it a chapter.

Byeee ;)