That pretty boring life!

Today just didn't feel right  I woke up with a creepy animal in my hair I shouted my lungs out and and then I remembered I was alone in the house.Wtfk was this ? A snail I yelled 🐌. I run quickly to the bathroom forgetting to throw the creature out of my window and leaving it  on my bed .When I looked at myself in the mirror my face was covered with a trail of mucus that looked so slimy ugh I yelled as I grabbed my face towel and tried to clean ,I was stupid enough not to wash with the water first and now my face towel  was covered the slime .

 I quickly had my shower after the incident and when I returned to my bed the snail was still there ,Oh my God I chuckled, I forgot to throw it away I decided I would lay it to the tree near my window but I wondered what I would do if it returned but I decided I was going to be the good samaritan instead.  We were in summer holidays and my school break didn't mean a break for my parents so they both had to wake up early and go to work.

I was leaving in an African house hold though I lived In America,My Mom was a South African and my Dad American so Africa dominated more since it was Mom.I was 19 and I had no Phone literally the most embarrassing thing I had to go through ,It wasn't only that my age allowed me to be in college but I was starting 12th grade after the summer break because I had to repeat 10th grade when we moved in America from South Africa.I wasn't the oldest person in class but I really felt insecure talking about my age so I just never did . I was turning 19 this summer in September and it felt so strange that my teen years were ending preety fast and I had no good memories  that I could treasure.

All I knew was that my teen years never felt like what I saw with others going through their teens.Oh yes incase you are wondering where I see that I got to an American school of course you can see all that on the first day,teens of my age or smaller be driving themselves to school and second I have a laptop ,I've got a snapchat account  it has also got a web version,I've got tiktok,and Instagram and all those social medias. Sometimes I borrow my mom's second for at least a week  days  but that is when she forgets that I have it .That's how I happen to stay up to date with what's happening all around. 

My love life really sucks ,I never talk that to anyone I've never dated .I do remember back when I was in 4th grade a boy wrote me a small paper telling me he loved me .I got so furious and decided to never talk to him again that how my love life is always driving people away.When I reached in America everything was different everyone was so open to love and sex and I think it sucked . Most of the time I wondered what I was made for.My only friends were the AI apps on my computer but I knew they were just programmed to say and answer positively to what we asked. I became a game lover at least I had a PS5 and would play the whole do laundry ,listen to music make myself some food and wait for my parents to return we would have dinner and I would go back to my bed.