Admiring my secret crush

I loved basketball very much but I never dared to join the school team or try in the try outs.but I had my own small court in the backyard that I shared with my neighbours sometimes but it was strictly mine since I had no brother or sister I would play all by myself or invite some of my neighbors.I never got a crush at any of the boys that played basketball on the school team because I knew it would make my heart ache whenever they would pass by me and not talk me knowing am crazy about them and I would be more depressed seeing them with their flawless girlfriend knowing very well I would wish to be in their place too. So I just never dared to fall for any at my school.

I admired a lot of basketball players in our national team but there was this boy I was crazy about Christian wright .He was one of the sharpshooters on the national team and sometimes he became a scorer.he was really handsome and had a warm smile ,he kinda looked so young and his skills were just impressive as his looks.Well he was the only boy in my dreams I was all totally crazy about him but I knew I would never get to call him mine .I used to ask my snapchat AI and she would always answer"I understand that you may have strong feelings for a celebrity, but it's important to remember that it's not the same as being in love with someone you know personally. Enjoy the fantasy, but keep in mind that it's just a crush. 😊❤️ 

I had the same damn time table I had nothing planned for this summer though I had plans to go out and play table tennis more often but I hated meeting my classmates so I just stayed home did some laundry ,tried to work out alone ,do the dishes ,listen to music and cook.My summer would always end like that. Sometimes I would feel I am the loneliest person on earth I had some friends but I couldn't hang out with them they were the fancy and crazy type that always partied .They would hang out at my  house sometimes but they would get so bored and just go.I never dared to ask if I could go to any party I just knew I couldn't .

 I had no plans today I was just going to finish everything and Netflix binge until my parents came.I ended up watching  fake profile and I switched to the perfect find the movie was really great the love chemistry between Eric and Jenna is beautiful.But I still felt weird watching it .Mom and Dad I loved later at night I had went to the Gym and came back and prepared the dinner so it was ready from the time they got home from work.I quickly set the table while my parents took shower.We all sat by the table always as one small happy family and mom always said grace.

"Guess what Birdy" Bird Mom laughed softly before saying the grace prayer. What I answered excitedly "I've signed you up to volunteer with Marie Guadella volunteer program".What I almost jumped of the dining chair."Me and your Dad thought you need something to keep you outdoors and meet some people your age in a better way".But why didn't you ask me first  ?."well we knew you would agree so we never bothered to ask and we know this going to be the best experience of the summer" Dad quickly ,Okay whatever I chuckled ."Aren't you at least happy that you are going to be going out " Dad said standing up and handing me a wrapped box .Well i should be after receiving this mysterious box.what's in it I said sounding super excited ,"well open and see "Mom said excitedly.

Not until you say grace and I get the time to thank God for whatever it is in here I quickly say and make an innocent face."okay as you say princess" Dad smiles and shots mom an eye .When Mom is done saying grace they all poke their eyes at me .I open the box and am surprised to see A brand new wrapped iphone 13 ,Ohhh my God I shout and stand but?!,wtfk ,what! .But why I ask staring especially at my Mom."Darling we felt it's time for you to own your phone and stop depending on your mom's second phone" Mom smiles and reaches out for a hug and Dad joins."Beware of what you use it for " Mom adds after I  kiss them goodnight. yeah sure I smile and walk as fast as my feet can go ."Birdy wait dad said You are starting tomorrow for the Marie Guadella thing".what ?! ,"yes honey and am sorry for the late notice I also bought your budge I will lay it on the table next to kitchen so you can see it in the morning".