Confused

When our eyes connected, we were the only people in the room. I was frozen, like I couldnt move. I finally snaped out of it and blushed. Everyone was grinning big as if they knew what happend, so was the guy I was starring at. "Im Brady Fuller." I instantly looked up and smiled. "Im Jayden Uley." Everyone looked a little shocked. I was confused, I mean my names not that difficult. My mother just thought of a name. "What is something wrong?" The biggest guy out of the group, the one holding the lady with the scars was the frist one to speak. "Why dont you come over to our house later, we need to talk." I instantly became confused, but nodded anyway. What if these people where going to hurt me and ryder? The guy handed me a slip with there adress on it. I grabbed ryder and we walked away fastly. I looked over my shoulder to see Brady looking at me, smiling for some reason. I smiled back and continued to take orders. I would look over every once and a while to see the guy, that told me i need to go to his house later, kept looking at me strangely. I srugged it off and looked at the clock. 2 hours to go. Then I noticed everyone from the big group get up and Brady walking to the cash register. I walked over and smiled. He smiled back. "Hey beautiful." I blushed at his words annd took the check. "Hey." I typed in the order. "$34.56." he handed me the moneh and smiled that breath taking smile. "I'll see you later beautiful." he smirked and walked out. My heart fluttered. I looked down angrily. You can not have these thoughts. He will just hurt you like her and everyone else. He probably was just thinking he could get a free meal or something, or maybe he wants to get in my pants. Hell no.