No Way!!!

When I got off my shift, We went home really quick and I got her car.
"Ry, do you remember the people from dinner?" "yeah?" she tiled her head, witht he nost adorable face. I smiled and said "We are going to go over there for a little bit okay?" "Okay!" I bite my lip as I started driving, and thinking. What if they just want to hurt us? What if they call her and tell her that i doing stuff im not supposed to? What if they kill us? Ryder has to stay in the car shes not getting out. I sat up straight as we pulled in the driveway and I saw everyone standing there. "Stay here from rught now Ry." I Turned and looked at her and she nodded. I got out of the car and locked it. I looked u o at the biggest dude and leaned against the front. "Your probably wondering why your here?" he voice rang out. "Hell yea." I crossed my arms. "My name is Sam Uley and im your father, your mother left when she was pregnant with you, and left me a note saying that she never loved me, she was just using me for money. I tried for years to find you but no hope. When I saw you at the dinner i new it was you." he stopped for a moment and it all sunk in. He's my father. She said that he abandon me when he found out. She said that he didnt want me. She was lieing to me. I got angry. How could she do this this is her fault. Why is she blaming it on me when she ran away? She did tgis not me! I let out a growl I didnt know I had in me, then my whole body started to hurt from my toes to my head, and I dropped to the ground in pain. Brady came rushing over pulling me into his arms and I flinched. I felt the pain again and moved away, and screamed. I cpuld hear everyone moving Round and yelling and Ryder trying to get out of the car. I felt someone pick me up and run. I looked up and saw Brady had picked me up and was taking me to the woods as Sam was getting Ry out of the car. "L-Leave Her A-Alone!!" I screamed. Brady set me down and stepped away. Everyone surrounded me. I felt burning pain and I felt my body shift. Then it was gone. All the pain was gone. I open my eyes and saw everything clearer. I could hear better. I looked down and saw I had paws. I looked up wide eyes. "Looks like the dog came out of the bag."