𓂅 ✶ SAILOR SIREN.

˳    ⊹ ⠀˚      𝅄 sailor siren. 🧜
child of poseidon  ૮  𝅄 ׁ ˳

 🧜child of poseidon  ૮  𝅄  ׁ ˳

"  you look lonely. i can fix that.  "

 ⊹    𓈒   ۫  ﹙ 𝒊

⊹    𓈒  ۫  ﹙ 𝒊.  THE BASICS ﹚  ۪   ֹ  ਏਓ  ︪ 
ᘡ   ۫    𖨂    𓈒   🧜   ۟    ៹    𓂂

  THE BASICS ﹚   ۪    ֹ  ਏਓ  ︪  ᘡ    ۫    𖨂    𓈒   🧜    ۟    ៹    𓂂

𓈒ㅤ⋆ ★ BIRTH NAME. lee sora.
𓈒ㅤ⋆ ★ PREFERRED NAME. sora.
𓈒ㅤ⋆ ★ OTHER NAMES. deianeira kadora-omicathen.  stellamaris.  desdemona.

𓈒ㅤ⋆ ★ NICKNAMES.
꒰ఎ ✶ stella, elle, ella, mari, star, star blue — derived from her english name, stellamaris, given to her by jiwon, her birth mother and former boss. mostly used by jiwon.
꒰ఎ ✶ aneira, neira, neia — derived from her true name. used by poseidon, amphirite, and her husband.
꒰ఎ ✶ scales, little river, seashell, waterfall — childhood nicknames given to her in her past life by poseidon. though in this life she has outgrown most of them, except scales and little river.
꒰ఎ ✶ delja — given to her by jiwon, meaning "daughter of the sea".
꒰ఎ ✶ devil child, daughter of hatred, evil, songstress of death, sound of glory —  epithets given to her by the gods and enemies alike due to her heritage and abilities.
꒰ఎ ✶ guppy — a childish nickname given to her by jiwon, originally used to playfully tease her about her young age. the name is used affectionately.
꒰ఎ ✶ banshee — derived from her sonic scream ability.
꒰ఎ ✶ snake charmer, snake eyes — from knowing the language of serpents and snakes being drawn to her.
꒰ఎ ✶ murderer, cannibal, shark — teasing names given to her by the other myths due to her enjoyment of seafood despite her being able to communicate with aquatic animals.
꒰ఎ ✶ vacuum — derived from her eating habits and very large appetite.
꒰ఎ ✶ daylily — from daylilies being her favorite flowers. used by her husband.