two

Third person POV

Beomgyu had woken up once again because of his alarm clock, he did his morning routine and left to go to school.

He arrived at school a little early than he used to, he went to the libabry to do his own homework which he didnt do yesterday cause he was so tired.

After he finished doing his homework he went to class and sat down before the teacher could even come.

The teacher came in and everyone went back to their assigned seat, "Goodmorning everyone!" The teacher greeted them.

"Today we are having a group project" the teacher smiled as she took out a marker to write on the board. "I already assigned who your partner is so dont pick a partner"

The teacher was writing the names then beomgyu saw his name being written, he was nervous who hes partner was. He wished hes partner wasnt the one that always bully him.

Choi Beomgyu and... Kang..

"Could it be..?" He thought

Choi beomgyu and Kang Taehyun

"who is that actually-" beomgyu thought to himself

"Hey! Youre Beomgyu right?" A short pinked hair boy approached beomgyu with a smile that shows his dimples.

"Y-yeah" beomgyu nodded

"Can I sit down?.." Taehyun asked "oh yeah-" beomgyu made space for Taehyun to sit on.

"So.. what do we do?" Taehyun asked as he sat down beside beomgyu "we have to do an presentation about.."

●●●

"Lets continue this later" beomgyu said as he picked up his books, "yeah sure, but where?"

Beomgyu paused "uh- my house?"

"Yeah sure!" Taehyun handed him a piece of paper and he opened it, "thats my phone number just chat me your address and ill come" taehyun smiled and got up "lets go?" Taehyun asked "Where..?-" beomgyu looked confused "to the cafeteria ofcourse, where else?" Taehyun chuckled

"O-okay" taehyun held beomgyus hand and walked to the cafeteria together..

Kang Taehyun, his first ever friend...

Beomgyu smiled as he walked with taehyun to the cafeteria "I heard you get bullied alot.. Is that true?" Taehyun asked "Uhm.. well yeah"

"ah!" Taehyun stopped and looked at beomgyu "dont worry, im here now" taehyun winked "im the schools presidents son after all" taehyun smiled that showed his dimples and they both started walking again. "Woah really?" Taehyun nodded "im suprised you didnt know me" Taehyun laughed

"Youre like the top student, everyone knows who you are" taehyun said as they both entered the cafeteria, "Its been awhile since ive been here.." Beomgyu looked around "wdym?" Taehyun looked at beomgyu, "well- uh.. i dont eat here" beomgyu said "what why?"

"I havent been here ever since my 3rd day here" beomgyu faked laugh "why tho?" Taehyun asked curious

"Its a long story, dont worry about it" beomgyu smiled

"Did you get bullied here?!" Taehyuns eyes widen "uh well technically yes- but that was a long long time ago"

"What even happened?"

"Ill tell you when u come to my house"

"oh cmon"