ten

Third person POV

Beomgyu yawned as he wrote notes, its noy because its boring or anything.. its just that beomgyu didnt get enough sleep last night.

Beomgyu got startled when he heard the bell ring, "gosh" he thought to himself as he comepleted his notes and closed his notebook and book. He got up and went to find taehyun, he hasnt seen taehyun anywhere today.

Beomgyu looked at the hallways, looked in every classroom, and he even looked outside. nothing.

There was one last thing he hasnt checked yet, the rooftop. Maybe he was there?

Beomgyu went to stairs and went up, he opened the door to the rooftop and looked around there.

"where is heeeee" he thought to himself as he pouted. He went downstairs and asked one of the teachers at the hallway, "uhm.. excuse me?" Beomgyu lightly tapped the teachers shoulder and the teacher looked at him up and down "uh yes?"

"i-is taehyun absent..?" Beomgyu asked, "taehyun? ah! Kang Taehyun, yes he is apparently" the teacher gave him a warm smile.

"Oh- thanks.." Beomgyu bowed and left, "Why is he absent?" Beomgyu walked around until someone pulled him into a classroom "fuck, i already know where this shit is going" beomgyu groaned, he couldnt see anything. It was pitch black.

"well well well.. wheres your little friend?" The mysterious guy said, "who are you?!" Beomgyu yelled as he got up from the ground, "aww.. forgot about me?"

"wait.." Beomgyu stood still "Wooyoung..?"
"There you go" wooyoung chuckled

"what do you w-want?" Beomgyu said "you know.. ive been bored lately" wooyoung said, beomgyu heard footsteps from behind him and he turned around.

Ofcourse he couldnt see anything, suddenly the light turned on..

(oml thanks for 500+ views!! i actually didnt think it would get that much views..school sucks but ill keep updating for you all!! <3)