seven

third person POV

"Y-yeonjun?" beomgyu was shocked, he saw two other guys behind yeonjun, yeonjun signaled them to hold beomgyu.

The two guys held him and he couldnt move "l-let go!" He struggled to get out, yeonjun walked torwards him with a smirk.

He grabbed beomgyus chin and lifted it up, "so.. pretty" he whispered.

Yeonjun took a deep sigh before standing up straight and looking at the two guys and left. "Where are you going?" Beomgyu asked trying to get out, he couldnt do anything they were too strong.

Yeonjun opened the door to the strairs and disappeared, "let me go!" He said still trying to get out.

Suddenly one of the guys kicked him in the stomach making him groan, he tried to kick them with his legs but it didnt work.

One was about to punch him in the face and before he knew it..

●●●

Beomgyu woke up and slowly opened his eyes, he looked around and it seems like he was in the.. "W-where am i.." He tried to get out of bed but his stomach hurted badly.

"fuck.. why is it always my goddam stomach" he said annoyed.

"Oh your awake!" The nurse smiled "your friend brought you here" she added. "Where is he.." Beomgyu asked, "oh school already ended, you should be all good now"

Beomgyus eyes widen "what?!" beomgyu got up "he still might be there outside waiting for you, it had been only a few minutes since school ended" the nurse told him, "okay.." beomgyu then left and looked at his watch

"What the fuc- SHIT WHERES TAEHYUN" beomgyu thought to himself and rushed to find taehyun.

He went downstairs to the gate and looked around, "boo!"

beomgyu screamed "AISH- I ALMOST PUNCHED YOU" beomgyu lightly slapped taehyun on the shoulder.

"anyway.. are you okay?" taehyun lookes at beomgyu concered, beomgyu nodded "im good"

"alright!! Lets go" taehyun offered his hand to beomgyu and beomgyu held it.

"To where?"

"The convenience store, duh"