Into the new world

Yoona P.O.V

As I heard the words "Yoona I love you" I don't know what to say. Indeed, he was my childhood love, but time has gone, things have changed, I'm already in love with someone else.

FLASHBACK

12 years ago we were playing in the dirt.

10 years ago you gave me your chocolate bar.

7 years ago we danced to our favourite songs.

5 years ago we were separated.

1 year ago I have forgotten about you.

Now you came into my life again. But things are different now. It can't be the same as before.

Luhan P.O.V

5 years ago my father and mother had to move to Seoul for work. I pretended it was all ok. But in my heart I just couldn't bare with the fact that me and my best friend Yoona is going to be separated. When our car left I could see from the window that Yoona was running after the car yelling: " Luhan don't leave me! Luhan wait!"

Yoona P.O.V

As I scream for Luhan to come back, I felt tears running down my face. No matter what I say or do I know that Luhan won't come back. I ran back home and locked myself in my room. My mum constantly knocked on my door saying: " Sweetie come out and eat." But I would always reply: " I'M NOT HUNGRY! PL-PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!" All I can think about is Luhan... I can't believe he left me, without saying anything to me... Not even a 'Good bye'. 

Yoona's mum P.O.V

I can't stand it anymore! I know Yoona is upset about Luhan moving to Seoul, but it's not the end of the world. I ran and got the key to her room. I unlocked the door and saw Yoona holding a pair of scissors, it seems like she is going to arm-cut herself (A/N: I'm sorry people... but I don't know what to call it, or maybe theres a name for it but I don't know :/)

Yoona P.O.V

When I saw my mum unlock the door I was speechless. I yelled:" MUM, I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY!" My mum screamed: " YOONA WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, LUHAN ISN'T YOUR WHOLE LIFE!"

I stayed silent for a few minutes, the words that my mum just said kept repeating in my head. She should support me not yell at me. I suddenly came back to reality and quit being a crazy-stupid girl. I should move on and start a new life without Luhan... Bye Luhan, thank you for being my best friend these years. I love you... 

FEW YEARS LATER

Yoona P.O.V 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!! 

MOM!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!?!?!? YOU KNOW IT'S MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I CANNOT BE LATE!!! 

My mom didn't say anything, not even a 'sorry'. I saw 3 guys standing in the living room talking to my mother. I went near my mom and apologized, because I was shouting a minute ago. hehehehe...  

"Sweety, meet my friend's son and his son's friends." My mother said in a really annoying voice, which she think it is nice and sweet. *roll eyes* 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Luhan, Xi Luhan."  Some how I think he looks familiar... Oh well~ 

"Hi.  I'm Oh Sehun, Call me Sehun^^" OH MER GERD. SO CUTE!! THAT EYE SMILE

"Hello, I'm Kim Jongin. You can call me Kai." WOW, djksfad sjflkasdjflkasdjf kalsdjfaksdjfadkjflkasjdflkasdj Currently fangirling inside my head, like omg!!! 

"Er..hem.." My mother cleared her throat when she realized I was staring at them without blinking, so embarrassing, AISH.

"Oh...u..umm..um.. Hi^^  I...I'm Yoona, Im Yoona. Nice to meet you~" I said stuttering. WHY AM I LIKE THIS. While, I was scolding myself inside silently (without anybody knowing), I saw 3 pairs of eyes looking at me and also taking glances at Luhan. Thats strange... 

— 

Luhan P.O.V 

"Oh...u..umm..um.. Hi^^ I...I'm Yoona, Im Yoona. Nice to meet you~" Yoona said politely. 

"Yoona, I'm back. Did you miss me? Do you remember me? Yoona, I'm sorry about the past, you've grown up so much. You became prettier." I thought. UGHH, I WISH  WE CAN HANGOUT STARTING FROM TODAY

"Ohhh...um.. Yoona. They will be in the same school as you, also show them around the school, they are new her." Yoona's mom said. 

"Sure. Ok. Why not?" Yoona said happily. I was really happy that she didn't say she can't show us around the school. I really want to spend sometime with her, since we didn't see each other in a while. Actually, a long time (A/N: *CRIES*)  

"She is so cute in her pajama~ omg flajdflkajdsflkasdjf.  CALM DOWN LUHAN, CALM DOWN."  I thought.

Yoona POV

"OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME NOW?!??!?!  I JUST REALIZED I AM STILL IN MY PAJAMAS WHILE STANDING THERE WITHOUT SAYING A WORD. THEY MUST BE THINKING WHY AM I NOT MOVING FJADLKFJADSLKFJ WTF SHOULD I DO, UGHH. FCK MY LIFE:(" I thought 

After that, I quickly ran up and do my morning routine. I am currently attending college, that doesn't have/need a school uniform :) (A/N: LUCKY XD) I wore my clothes and let my hair down, since I like my hair to me curled, I used the curling iron thing and curled my hair. (A/N: Like DUH. LOL. IM SRY PPL) 

I walked down the stairs and ate breakfast, which is pancakes today!! YAY! The three new student guys are eating as well, but when I came down, they stopped eating and looked at me with their jaws dropped on the floor (A/N: Thats creepy tho.) 

Kai POV 

We are eating pancakes! Yoona is really pretty, even when she is in her pajama. Maybe this is Love at first sight. :o A few minutes pasted, and Yoona came down the stairs. At first, I didn't really care because these pancakes are delicious! but I couldn't help it and turned my head and I saw her fit body with those beautiful curled hair. OMG, Im sorry Luhan hyung... but I am falling for her

--

Author's Note:

Hi~ This is our first fanfic, please support us:) 

Some of you might wonder why did I say 'US' right?

because there are 2 people writing this fanfic!! :D 

So basically, we decided to let you know... I don't know what do I want to say...

We are AUTHOR_KOOKIE & AUTHOR_V

After the author's note, we will type our author name in. YEAH... 

As you can see, I chose EXO and Yoona to be the main character, because I SHIP THEM. LIKE OMG. I WATCHED THEIR MOMENTS AND THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!! EXOYOONG~ 

Special thanks to our friend who helped us plan a little for this chapter! ^^

XOXO,

AUTHOR_KOOKIE