Racing heart part 2

•••

While the round was going I hear lilac screaming and moaning so fucking Loud and Emma was not enjoying. I kind of felt bad, but I loved it at the same time. I was driving until I lost a bit of control to where I was going and that's when I crashed. Bill was taking the lead and we had to start another round, our teams quickly swap the tires and I start driving first behind a truck. The girls kept moaning and screaming I reached behind and I started rubbing lilacs clit. It was so wet and she slapped my hand off "focus you bitch!" She screams and I do. I was mad that she didn't let me.

Bill won the first round.

Bills POV

I won for the first time in what?, forever. I already knew Tom was pissed but that didn't stop me. This round I was going to win again and i was so fucking sure about it. My team replaces and fixed to tires. I see the girls slightly through his tinted window. I felt horrible for lilac especially. She was getting the most torture by those automatic hands.

6:34 am

Tom wins the race.

"Hi guess who won the race bitch." Tom says. I roll my eyes. Bitch for a word. I see Emma naked and covering herself after everyone leaves, she had a bruise from those hands. Tom really shouldn't be doing that to the girls. I should convince him to be nicer to the girls, but I'll try my plan will work. It know it will.

Toms POV

I walk away from bill and over to lilac who is still dressing up, i stopped feeling bad, i actually felt good but like a hypocrite, me and the girls head to car "Tom" lilac asks "yes princess?" I say "nevermind." She sighs. I look back in the mirror and i see tears forming, i knew that she didnt want this torture but who was i to care? I went her to hate herself completely. I wanted her doing drugs, smoke, and having me rape her but ill give her a break, or will i?

Lilacs POV

At this point i dont care what he does. I dont care anymore, thats enough torture for me and i just want to slice his dick right off, i also forgot i had that hair brush that i could of used this whole time, but its too late, i could still use it for my own protection but i love him too and i dont want to hurt someone I love so much. We get home and he starts talking to Georg and he says "im inviting a friend over to do something with lilac and emma, and were killing destiny to night." Tom says "Travis?" Georg says "yeah him." Tom says. What? They are going to kill destiny? I mean yeah shes been such a bitch to me but she doesnt have to die. Shes about 19 years old, which is a year older than me, even if shes so fucking spoiled and nasty that doesnt mean that she has to die but who am i to care? Shes a bitch. My racing heart is slowly killing me from my insides, i dont know whether to be emotionless or to be screaming at Tom and Travis because i know both of their probably tiny and huge dicks. Well i know toms dick is huge but I don't know about Travis, its probably a tiny ass dick. Im still thinking of scenarios of me and Tom. I dont know what im thinking right now.

I just want them to hurry the fuck up and fuck me till i fucking die bro i just want them too, i just want to get over this hell this bitch Tom is so bipolar.

Travis POV

I drive as fast as i can to the warehouse. Police know im toms best friend and thats perfect because im feared. They hate me and they know whaat my plaque looks like. I go over the speed limit trough this dark road upon me and then i take a left turn and i hit curves, i see a sign. -DO NOT ENTER-, i enter because thats where the warehouse is, i park behind the warehouse and i get in. I walk to walk to the elevator and to my demise i see a naked figure. In a handstand position while its getting sucked by a male figure. I look away and i tap 1 on the elevator and i run down the hall getting all the weapon we'll be using to skin, carve and kill destiny.

8;21 am

Im speeding through the highway and i see Gustavs car in the opposite lane heading towards the city. I see a girl with him, who the hell is that? Is that his girlfriend who he didnt tell us about?

I pull up in their driveway and i see a mummy there with a real chainsaw. Were slicing destiny open then?

Toms POV

I see lilac on the couch and i see Emma sitting beside her, i hear the door knock and i see lilac going to open the door "lilac sit your ass down! Ill get it" i yell, she does what i say, that was so fucking weird she never acts like that i miss the old feisty her already. I open the door and i see Travis, "whats up bro" he says and i smile and we do a handshake 'you want to help me set up for later?" I say "yeah lets go" he says and we go to the room, i call lilac and she obeys i didnt like that at all. Shes not okay not at all. But isn't this what i wanted this whole time? I hug her from the side and i see that she gets a cigar and she smokes. Woah. I love this new her but i want her to be feisty with me.  We enter the room and we start setting up the chains and she sits down beside the mini fridge. And Travis yells at her to get him beer "dont yell at her." I say seriously. I dont play around when someone yells or does something to her. I love her so fucking much, i want to hurt her. I want her to love me. But why did i love her? I never really loved destiny that's why im killing her and because its fun to do it, Emma is beautiful, i like her but it stops there. I just like her, but lilac is different shes feisty but im going to make her more feistier tonight.

I am not going to use a condom on her but i am on the other girls. Ill try not to cum in her. I dont want her having any children anytime soon now.

•••