CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4!!!

(Jack's pov)
Its been a 2 weeks but i still not entended in our school. Im not feeling okay, to see him.. Am i scared of him? No way.. Thats fucking disgusting.

But i couldn't think if i should go in our school since i dont have any fever besides the doctor told me to be careful to the things, that will cause a problem for me. Which i need to careful to myself is that the doctor want?, like hell ill take care of myself. Idc anymore i guess.

Since its been 2 weeks i should attend to school cause i am fine, and my sister want to learn things in our school also it will be 4rth quarter, its more than fast than i thought this year huh...

I guess if is the time of 4rth quarter the whole class will know if they are sub or dom. I am just chillin because i know that i will be dom afterall..

.
.

(Amelia)
"I know right! Hahaha! Thats the worst news tho!

(Ella)
"Pfft i would laugh at this time of that news.., oh! Btw amelia did you know that jack and ava will come this 2 days because the principal told them to attend on the classes, besides they are okay now!.."

(Amelia)
"Woah?? Really?"
"I've never knew of that news.. I am more alert of others news hahaha!"

(Ella)
"Well i guess so!.."

.

(Emma)
"Brother.. Did you hear them,? They are TaLkInG ABoUt ThE tWO bRaTs! Pfft."

(Woon)
"Yea, well we should handle our own business emma, we dont care AbOuT thEm! Hahaha!"

(Emma)
"That's right brother. Ur such a best brother.. Pfft"

(Woon)
*chuckles* 'coming in 2 days?? Well see about that..'

.

(2days has passed)

(Jack)
'FINALLY!! I AM HERE WITH THIS FUCKING SCHOOL AGAIN!'

(Ava)
"Heyy. Brother,, they are staring at us its creeping me out.."

(Jack)
"Just dont stare at them they are a bunch of losers."

(Ava)
"Pfft silly you brother! Hhahaa!"

(Jack)
'Yea..' *mumbling*

(Ava)
"Brother? What did you say? You were silent since we got here.. Are you fine?"

(Jack)
!! "Y-yeaa! Im fine i just blanked out thats all i am thinking of things.."

(Ava)
"Whatever you say.."

.

(Teacher josh)
"Okay class we will learn about of dom sub"

*teaching*

.
.
.

(Bell rings)

(Teacher josh)
"I guess thats it for today. I hope you class get it all! Class dismissed"

.

(gabriel)
"Yo bro im glad that you were okay now"

(joseph)
"Yea we are so worried about you dud its been 2 weeks to 2 days i'de never knew that you had a such problem"

(Jack)
*laugh "ye. Me too i never knew i would ended up with that fight, i need some revenge, boyyy! Im not letting him do that to me."

(joseph)
"Mann i think you should rest up and not fight again, the principal will ending up roomate you together.. Hhaha!"

(Jack)
"Thats disgusting man.. hahaha!"

(The three of them laugh)

(Didn't know that woon just listening them.)

(Woon)
'Disgusting huh?!.. U fucking brat..'

.
.

(Amelia and ava and ella are having fun with them lunch, and so others Lucas Elijah Benjamin also want to hangout them.)

(While the other are peace the three intropend with the peace time they have a plan to do with the one person who destroy him,.)

(Jack)
"Well well well.. Look whos got here right now man! *laugh

(gabriel)
" i know right.. Its the loser!.."

(Woon)
'Again? Is he doing this again? Im so tired of this..'

(Jack)
"Oh wait a sec! Dont you think it is bad to ignored us?" *pfft*

*throws a food at him*

"Oh look! The angry dog is lookin at us! What a funny face you've make dear!"

(joseph)
"Dud i think you've gone too far now."
"Lets leave!"

(Jack)
"What? Seriously! You guys are worthless.."

(Woon)
'Calm down woon calm down..'

*smiles*

*punch*

"Soo?? Are you tired now? We aren't done yet! So whos the funny making face now?"

(Jack)
'This motherfucker..'

(Everybody lookin at us and emma and eva are stoppin us but someone stopping them, and telling us to fight.)

(Jack)
"Awweee? See your a fucking loser.. We are done! Ur the one whos the mad dog here *laughs"

'I walk away and i've go to clinic and nothing happend now until he came up again.. We fight again but in the bathroom is he not tired of this shit. Then i ended it up he lose, and standing there in the side toilet. With blood of his face and mouth, its kinda funny for me that his glaring at me like a mad dog, make me wanna laugh hard. So i couldn't hold my laugh i ended up laughing so hard and i relaxed myself and walk away again. Since i don't wanna see his face i exit to the school tellin that i am not feeling well but i am not..,)

..
...
..

(principal)
"So TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! WE WERE GOING TO CHECK YOU CLASS IF YOU ARE SUB OR DOM. SO WE SHOULD CHECK YOUR ALL BLOOD AMD TESTING IT, WE WILL PRIVATELY CALL YOUR NAME AND GET IN THE ROOM AND TELL WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE. AGAIN.. WE WILL PRIVATELY SIMPLY CALL UR NAME AND GO TO THE ROOM AND CHECK YOUR OWN PAPERS... THATS ALL AND YOU MAY START NOW, AND ALSO! THIS IS YOUR LAST DAY OF SCHOOL YEAR YOU ALL ARE GRATUATED TO THE HIGH SCHOOL.. HAPPY GRANDUATION!.."

(They had it all and i will say who got a dom versions and a sub version in the test, since they all had a perfect testing and genders they deserve what they deserve)..

Amelia- DOM
Ella - DOM
gabriel - SUB
joseph - DOM
Hannah - SUB
Lucas - DOM
Liam - DOM
Elijah - SUB
Benjamin - SUB
Olivia - DOM
AVA - DOM
EMMA - DOM

and lets see what jack and woon see.
And reaction.

(Jack)
'Since its my turn now. Im kinda nervous that i might get faint again but it wont bother me again.. They are testing my blood and after that it took me 1 hour to see it and i've finally see it... Its-

TEST PAPER OF SUB/DOM

JACK - SUB

..
..

(Jack)
'After i see this paper.. My eyes just dropped a tears.. I couldn't take this.. I wanted to fucking end this. I can't accept this.. Why.. Whyy.. Whyy?!!!!

.
.

I blanked out..