CHAPTER 8

Story contacts
-wanted

.

(??)
"Chill it was me-"

.

(Joseph)
"Who the fuck are you!?"... "Answer the fucking question!"
He suddenly replied and he push me harder in the wall, which made me hurt my back i keep staring at him and glaring at him since he was so fucking tall cant even see his face, "i said who are you!" He replied "its me woon.." W-what!? W-woon? I dont remember a woon named... W-wait! He is- "w-woon!?" "Hhow!" He said to me "haha! I cant believe you joseph.." "You cant even remember a guy like me? hahahaha! Or should i say.. A maybe maybe maybe..............a wanted person?! HAhahahaha!" "Hell u look terrible since when we are highschool goals mates. And your still weak?." I stunned when he says something like that, it makes ne shocked and i cant even think of anything and i cant even talk.. Hes talking nonesense right!? Hes talking psycho.. I replied "woon.." "What did i do to you?.." "What makes you think that i am a weak... I know i know i am... But you dont have to say it in front of me. Can you explain it to me what did i do to you?.." "I know i was wrong at that time laughing at you in highschool ages. But it was a past!, please! Give me sometime alone that i could even get a fucking peace of mind!"

"Tell me what did i do!?" He replied cold enough to talk. "You know joseph.. Yes i can f.o.r.g.i.v.e you. But after all that you did to me? Am i just gonna accept that fact that i was weak! Ill just gonna accept that thing? AND I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT WHAT DID U DO IN THAT PAST! AND I KNOW IT WAS A PAST BUT THAT TRAUMAS ON MY HEAD IT IS FUCKING OKAY TO HEAL?! CANT YOU FUCKING EXPLAIN IT TO ME! HUH FUCKING ANSWER!",.. "I-i didnt mean t-to.. Please forgive me." He reply "i can.. I can.." "Really?!" "But one condition.." "What it is!???." "I mean i dont need anything from you but i can make you alive. But you have to make jack.." Why is he talking about jack right now!? What the- what is he up to! But i cant just decline it. It was for my own safety. "W-what it is?.." He replied, "i want you to know what is jack sensitives parts.. That's all.." Woah... Is that the only thing? I throuhh he would do anything. Sigh i have to accept it. "Alright!"

Soon he said good bye to me and i didnt followed him because he might kill me. After all he was the wanted, not achually, his playing victims but i know he wont be in jail since he is the most popular or the boss in this country. And mostly the second batch is jack sister, i think jack is being the 7th placed in this country bossing. But i dont wanna think of those things. I have problems how to get jack attention. Oh! I remember if i didn't get it on 1 month, i will be have a another consinqunce,

.

(Joseph)
I have been lately getting jacks attention how did i do that? I saw him drunk in the bar, and i think that name bar is (straigh bar) thats the name of the bar, i saw him teasing with others ladies around him and kissing his neck which it i saw it right.  Away that his sensitive part is the neck, that was the first thing i've saw it. How did i know it? Because he moves forward or he gets rumble or get flinch. Thats why i know the first sensitive part of him. I only have 9 part to check it to him. Then the next day u stalked him again and hes walking in the same turns in the bar. I dont know why is he keep going in that bar. But thats not my business i need to focus on woon's work. Hes laying again on the counch drunker and drunker, wich! It was his second sensitive he gets fast drunk...

After after a few weeks i got his all sensitive part. And here it is.
List of sensitive jack body.
-neck
-gets drunk fast
-hips
-waist
-wrist
-as*
-nipple
-scar
-tum
And mostly i've known about him is i found out that he was a sub.. I saw him drunk in that alley dark way and someine introrrupted in his way and he cant even stand, which is that guy or girl standing infront of him touching him while he was submissed by a dom.

(1 months passed)

(Joseph)
Now woon wantes to meet me now and he wanted to check the informs of jack proteritys bodys. I cant ask woon why is he needing it but since he is the highest rank here i cant ask that without permission, i just thinked it that maybe he needs it to check jacks body to be healthy. Thats what i think of it. Never know he was kind, after all he has been bullied in jack,

Oh by the way jack stranforms here in  this country to make sure that the wanted guy cant kill anyone, for a past 2 months or maybe lets just say he take a flight and stransfer here as soon as possible, for me i dont know who is the most suspect in that a few breaking news amelia and the others schoolmates are also worried but they are still going out with theres boyfriends, kind of annoying but it is fine. It was fun because i was broke also, hahahah,