CHAPTER 6

Story contacts!
-still bullying?
-still fighting?
-blood?

Creator
(Y'all im sorry that i didn't even update this story, i've just been so busy with work and stuff, WELL IM SO SORRY IF I CANNOT EVEN UPDATE THIS STORY BUT RIGHT NOW I WILL! :). )

.

(Woon)
Well it's me you know. Nothings knew about us its still the before of the past but lately we are changing our status personal life, it is been 5 years again and we just final colleges in this 3 years above, so for me its been 2 years that i am in canada right now. My sister is at on our city. Oh by the way she's not into in the vacation thing or stay cation. So she just said on my mom and dad that she will stay in our city besides she have a lot of friends to hangout.

I'm really doing grate by the way! But. I cant just accept the past that i had.

Maybe not in time? Maybe not this year? But maybe next next day...

.

(Amelia)
"Hey wassup ella? Wheres ur boyfie?" I said looking at her upset and shes chatting it on her phone. She repplied me "oh he said that hes too busy to get here in clubs.." it kinda disgusting tho that her boyfriend doesn't have a time for her i kinda feel bad what is she going through. I gave her a applytion and just decides to break up with him and yet she still say no mayeb she loves a man like him. Well for me i dont care about it anyway i dont chase they will chase for me untill i get tired of them. That's what i do but lately theres a one person on my mind that i can't even get it out.

We were fine and still hangouting to each other, but after that 2 years of us classmates we didn't see each other because we know that they are looking for a new job and collarship for their next kids or wifey's
It was so fucking fast that it turn out like this and college and high school was not achually hard for me since i've become popular so fast in others school well for me i really dont know that i've became a popular thats kinda funny, right now theres so much to do and i still cant get a husband i have my own company to grow and yet i dont have a husband maybe i was to afraid of love that i cant even decide, but they said that if we tried it if will be great. So i guess i should let them said it on me. And try it sometime.

..

(Ava)
Where the heck is he?! Its been 40 mins and hes still late at this stage? What was is he up to. Hes achually a weirdo..

Soon i saw him coming and i can see his syle ofcourse hes cool inst it, hes reay getting on my nerves that he is taking so long that i cant even take! What a fucking dumbassi, benjamin and elijah/ liam is also here, i didn't know that they will come to me also. Since because they are so bored in their own houses so they decide to invite us to a bar they had a favoritism its a BAR yea! A bar it got me laughing that if they bored they will just gotta invite us in a bar resturant. And sometimes in malls or others companys etc they've know.

Oh also the thing the boy i am waiting its not my brother. I dont know where he went. After that 2 years he left a note in our houses that he will just gonna take a few months vacation that we didn't know what's country is that. It says on that note in 2years past "HEY MOM AND DAD! And sis i know u've read this first sis. But please told them that i will just take a few months vacation on myself i need to get alone for myself and enjoy myself :)) loveyouguyss see yoouuuuu"
He didn't even write the country that what he was up to but nevermind him if hes okay he'l contact me i guess and call me. But right now he didn't so i am a little worried for him.

.
.
.
(Joseph)
I was walking on the street and saw a shadow in the side line of the hall street recently i cant see him because he was to darky. But i didnt mind it cause you know im not into fights or things that i will cause to. But sudenlly he followed me. Like what the with him, i ain't scared ofcourse. I switched a street so he couldn't follow me,

It takes me time to get home lately because of that guy. Well i dont know where he went to but nevermind him. But again i saw him again it freaked me out. And then i followed him since he didn't saw me.. people know that i am a sub but corrently after i got it the doctor said it was a accidental that i bought the wrong paper on that test thing so they told me it was fake results but why the heck they will get a thing like that. It is acceptable? Who knows? Back to the topic i ended up in the dark alley i dont know where he went to but suddenly i felt like i was been stabbed but i cant even felt a pain after all. Soon i fall in the ground and-

.
.
.
(???)
Mumbling:how long is this guy gonna take? He is a sleepy head right now.

(Joseph)
I woke up... and remembering nothing.. there was a person whos talking nonesense.. but i woke up.. i see it that i have been blind folded and have a rope on my hand. I turn around on the ground and i saw a tiny peace of light. But too darky i struggle and saying "who the fuck are you?" He just laughs.. what a crazy person. "I said who the fuck are you?" "If u dont fucking answer i will get u in my own hands.."
He just chuckles and replying me "im unknown kid. How can u get me when ur just laying there in the chair" said with a laugh, "yeah your right! Im in the chair and just sitting here then what are you? A human heartless?" He replied  "ouch that hurt you know." I reply "too bad i've said it" he replied again "hmmm its kinda boring what are u up to!?" "Well ur too boring so i will just unfolded u.." and right now i can see it but hes too tall for me,  maybe i was just sitting so i could just through that he was tall. And now i know that i cant get out in this hell, i asked him to fight me, and he agreed wow so fast.. later on i can see his face directly. And now we were on our position. I punched him and he punched me in the face again. But that didn't pain? Right now i was dudging it but suddenly i fall and he was gonna-

(???)
"Hey kiddo wake up. Your're sleeping too much."

(Joseph)
What?? What the fuck... i woke up and saw i was tied again. And folded again.. sooo.. it was just a dream?..