To Conceive a Baby

Even though he seemed hesitant, he gave a small nod before his fingers reached for the sheets. With one fast movement he pulled the soft fabric off his wife. There she was, beautiful as ever, in her white nightgown tied to his bed. He would be lying to himself if he said that he didn't find it an arousing sight. His greedy eyes roamed over her body, taking in the woman whom he was about to make his.

She breathed unsteadily. This was really going to happen. She watched him in anticipation as he pulled out his wand. With a simple spell he undid her restraints, enabling her to move around again.

It slightly disappointed him that he had to set her free, when she was looking so gorgeous being tied up like that. But alas, this was one of his fantasies that wouldn't and couldn't see the light of day.

Her eyes followed his movements as he discarded his cape. His fingers skilfully undid the buttons of his clothes. Slowly but surely, he stripped himself down to his underwear. Then his attention turned to her. Cautiously, he climbed on the bed. He looked more vulnerable than normal. It was as if he were a knight going into battle without his armour.

His behaviour changed as well. He looked a little uncertain, unlike the relentless potion's master she knew so well.

His head was filled with thoughts. He was really about to do this. It was both exciting and nerve wrecking. With the way she looked, it wasn't difficult for him to get aroused. But it was much more important to get her aroused as well. And he didn't quite know how to achieve that. He wanted her to feel comfortable with him. But he was afraid he had ruined that with his little outburst from before.

She noticed his apprehension. She had hoped that he'd take the initiative just like he had on the day of their wedding. It had been a while since she had last done this and it was making her quite nervous. But looking at her husband, it seemed as if he was having a harder time than she was. So she reached for his face and gently pulled him towards her.

Softly, she pressed her lips against his as her fingers wandered off into his hair. She hated the fact that her stomach had turned into a butterfly zoo. She hated that his hair felt so silky that she was sure she'd never want to feel anything else so badly ever again. She hated that she had missed the feeling of his lips on hers so much that she was now eagerly prolonging their kiss for as long as she could. But his lips weren't enough. She needed to taste him. And so, her tongue kindly asked for permission before entering his mouth. It was just as she remembered it. Maybe even better.

They broke apart gasping. Their noses were still touching as they looked into each other's eyes. It had become more intimate than both of them had meant for it to be. But there was no stopping it now. Not anymore. Not when both of their hearts were on fire, burning stronger with passion than they had thought possible.

Severus kissed his wife's lips again shortly. Then he moved on to her neck. His hunger for her was now fully ignited. Her delicate skin felt magical underneath his lips. She smelled sweeter than her whole garden of flowers ever could. He relished the little sounds she made while he kissed her soft neck.

Then she felt her husband's fingers tug on the hem of her nightgown. He finally stopped kissing her and sat on his knees to allow him to pull her dress off. She helped him a little by shifting her weight. Then the fabric was finally off. He threw it away as if it had been a thorn in his side.

There she lay. Entirely bare except for her knickers. He had seen countless of naked women in magical magazines. Even in muggle magazines when he was still young. He had imagined about a million different bodies in his private fantasies. And he had hooked up with a few prostitutes in the early years of his adulthood. But none came even close to the beauty he saw beneath him. Every curve, shape, and birthmark was perfect in his eyes.