Chapter one: I hate you

I was quietly taking this stupid test ,one more year and I'm outa hear , you must be thinking why is this nerd talking about getting out of hear ,she is supposed to like school. Well I don't the only reason I'm acting like a nerd so no one knows my identity I'm supposed to be a good girl ,which I'm not I'm a true badass ,rebel , whatever you want to call it.
The bell rang and I finally finished my test ,I can tell you I got them right ,that's because I study ,while smoking weed so I'm high and I pretend that I'm a good girl in front of my parents .
" Sam !" I herd my name I waved to best friend Stephanie ,Steph for short , she is the only one that knows about be because she caught me doing something and she knew I was a bit suspicious . I ran up to her
"This test was so easy " I said sarcastically ,even though I knew the answers,I'm supposed to act like a nerd to my friends and teachers so I do I'm wearing baggy pants a Beatles shirt ,dont get me wrong I like them there a good band and converse oh and I'm holding a good book hey don't judge I love reading .
" How did you go ? " I asked Steph she shrugged .
" Ok I guess " she smiled and then she turned away and she was staring at something else .
" Hey ,what are you staring at " I asked she still did not look at me , I then decided to smack her upside the head ,obviously not hard
" What happened ? " she asked , I laughed at her confusion " You were staring at something"
I told her and she nodded understanding as to what I said
" Hottie at two a clock" she said I turned to see where she was looking and surely there was ,but I can tell he was playing ,why he was kissing a cheerleaders neck while she was sitting on him , he made me sick so I turned back to Steph
" You know he is a player right? I replied to her
" Way to make me feel bad " she pouted , I threw my hands up
" Sorry ,but if he breaks your heart ,don't tell me I didn't worn you "
She nodded as she followed me to our last period.

I was walking home to see my mums car home I opened the door ,locked I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door
" Mum,I'm home" I called out
" In my room " she called back
I nodded as I walked up the stairs putting my bag on the floor next to my room,I waked into my mums room she was folding clothes
"Hey sweetie ,how was your day" she smiled at me when I walked up to mum and hugged her
" It was great " I smiled back
"Can you help me fold the clothes while I give princess a bath" she said I nodded ,Princess is my dog I got her for my 16th birthday I'm 18 now .

I was finishing of the folding when I heard the doorbell ring ,I ran downstairs opening to see my boyfriend
"Hey babe " I said smiling at him ,he smiled and then kissed me on the lips passionately I broke the kiss and then he grabbed my hand as we went out the door .
"Let's go to my place " he said walking to his car I jumped in and buckled my seatbelt ,he drove of to his place .

"I love you so much , he smiled after making out ,we just hanged out and watched a movie and then we made out.
"Take me home ,I'm sleepy " I said yawning ,he nodded .
"Grab your things and I'll take you back" I nodded and headed upstairs to grab my keys and phone ,as I was looking for my jacket I herd a high pitch voice .
"Babe ,don't worry about the nerd ,go with me instead I'm much better looking then her "
I decided to check what was going on ,I ran downstairs as I saw a girl and my boyfriend kissing I ran up to them so they can break the kiss .
"Care to explain " I yelled
"Babe it's not what it looks like "
"Oh,so your saying that her lips are on yours ,yeah that explains everything "
"Bab-"
"Don't babe me ,were done I HATE YOU!!!!!" I screamed before running all the way to my place I stormed up the stairs and slammed the door , I cried my self to sleep ,I hate that jerk.
Hey guys hope you enjoy my first chapter on my new book ,I will be writing more on this our weird life with o2l will still be going , there would be a new chapter soon xoxoxo izzy