He is so annoying

I was happily sleeping when I heard Steph squealing at the top of her lungs "What the fuck are you screaming for " waking up screaming at her. She just smirked at me " That waked you up" she replied I flipped her the bird. She started getting ready while I was eating when she was done she came to join me " It took you that long just to wear that I said mentioning her ripped jeans and shirt with a cardigan " Yes,plus the make up and hair " she said pointing to her curled hair. I sighed " I don't know why you get dressed up for school while I'm here looking like a drug addict " I replied pointing to my grey trousers and hoodie with my hair tied up in a messy bun.

We finally arrived to school in my sports car I think that's the only reason that popular kids like me. I'm rich and I don't care my mum is a lawyer I really don't give a crap. We get into class late again this the second time which is not that bad if your a good kid and Mr whatever his name is I don't pay attention to his name " You look different today"
I just gave him a fake smile and sat down to learn.

After school, I decided to drive on my own and I promised Steph I'll take her shopping after, so it's all cool I came home when I heard a woof whistle I turned around to see none other than my annoying neighbor Aaron " What the fuck do you want " I yelled at him " Woah geeze come down I wanted to say hi" he said calmly I flipped him of and came inside and went to do my homework in silence.
After a while of studying, he opened his window "Why do you have to be such a bitch " he yelled "Why do you have to be such an annoying asshole " I hissed he was shocked at my comeback I knew I won so I left it to that " Go fuck a text book " he yelled annoyed " Go fuck a slut" that's when I shut my window I had enough with that guy I'm going to move.

I decided to go shopping with Steph, so I don't have to listen to the asshole.

" We shopped for 10 minutes and you haven't said anything what's wrong " Steph answered with a sad face .
" That asshole keeps annoying me " I said annoyed .
" Let it go, find something else to do like put your headphones in and don't listen to him fuck it's not that hard " she basically screamed annoyed at my behavior.
" You hardly swear, what's happen to you " I said confused
" I only swear,if I'm pissed or annoyed " she answered.

We shopped for another hour and had enough we both had four bags and it got really heavy we decided to go home and study and then watch a movie.

After studying, we decided to watch mean girls because it was our girls night we always watch it we laugh at the best parts and then I heard a knock I opened and I nearly closed it but his annoying ass foot was in the way.
"What the fuck do you want" I screamed
" Do you know how to answer your phone"
" How the fuck do you have my number " I said annoyed
" Next time don't leave your window open " he smirked.
" What the fuck Aaron, you don't just climb into my bedroom cause you feel like it " I said angrily
"Well I felt like it " he smirked with a cheeky smile
"Oh whatever " i said annoyed

Him and I just stared at each other one annoyed the other smiling like a retard both waiting for each other to start speaking.

"You two gonna kiss or what ?" I heard Steph ask snapping me back to reality .I just jumped away from this asshole standing in front of me and glared at Steph. "Fuck you" i hissed at her ."You love me " Steph retorted ."Whatever" I rolled my eyes before glaring at Aaron ."Can you maybe ,ya know get out of my room before I kick you in the ass 'I said "Whatever, you guys are boring anyway " he said before leaving .'Finally !"i said throwing my arms in the air in relief.

Steph were done studying ,Steph went home saying her mum needed her home , because of some people coming over to hers for dinner. I started to listen to music as i started to read something on Wattpad from my phone .

"Yo!' i heard Aaron yell, I groaned as i put my phone down .I glared at Aaron who was leaning on his windowsill and smirking .

"Do you know how much i want to slap that smirk off your face ?"I asked ."You probably secretly love me though "he said smuggly making me groan again in frustration 'I hate you Aaron ! I shouted .

"That's not what you tell your friend "he said ."And what did I tell her ?' I said "You tell her I'm hot and that you want me " he still smirking "Oh yes ,that's what I tell her Aaron,how you know ?" I said sarcastically rolled my eyes ."One day you'll see" he said confidently ."Yeah sure whatever floats your boat if you excuse me i need to get changed and go to sleep i said getting of my bed .
I saw Aaron's smirk widen making me look at him disgusted."Don't be perv I hissed and he chuckled nd closed my curtains and walked over to my closet .I grabbed my pyjamas and got changed .I untied my hair and crawled into bed .I closed my eyes and letting sleep finally take over me .

Omg guys I'm really sorry about not updating for months I've been super busy with Yr 11 with assignments and exams but I'm back and finally updating ill hopefully be updating twice a week since I'm on holidays right now and ill be posting more how do you guys like my story so far let me know in the comments xx love you Izzy