Meeting the new neighbour

I can't believe that son of a bitch cheated on me, when I was still in the house waiting for him , I trusted him with everything .I started getting ready for school I decided to walk to school so I  can get out my anger .
I was out the door in ten minutes ,I just threw anything on ,not bothering as what I looked like ,I quickly brushed my long brown hair and grabbed an granola bar so I can eat it while walking.
As I was walking ,some idiot decided to talk to me
"Hey ,cutie what's your name" I replied by flipping the bird at him ,he scoffed
"That's not very nice" he said placing his hand on his heart as if he is hurt "
jI started to walk a little bit faster ,just to get away from this asshole .
"Your a bit moody,hey you still didnt tell me your name"
"Fuck you " I replied being sarcastic
he didn't say anything ,which was great because I wanted to get away from him as far as possible .
"My name is Aaron " he called out ,not again I was nearly there .

I finally reached hell Aka school ,I was waiting for Steph at the lockers ,while I grabbed my books
"Hey sam" Steph greeted
"Hey" I mumbled not wanting to speak
"What's wrong? " She asked
"That jerk ,cheated on me yesterday" I said angrily ,tears forming from my eyes ,she came hugging me and I left my head on her shoulder tears pouring , I know I don't cry but this time it came too me ,she cooed me telling me everything is gonna be ok ,but I know everything is not gonna be ok .

"It's ok,hey do you want me to come over and we can have a girls night" she said with a smile
"Sure " I smiled back .

Soph,was coming today and we were going to have a sleepover, starting of with our favourite movie while we eat our favourite ice cream and after the movie we make our self a small spa.

I was getting my nails painted by Steph when I turned my head to window where getting new neighbours . It was time to get my pyjamas on, Steph used the bathroom while I used my room. I was undressing when I heard someone shout.

"Hey its you, I didn't know you had D cups, hot"

" what the fuck, why did you pick that room " I shouted angrily holding my shirt , lucky my bra wasn't of.

" Well at least I got a good view " he smirked

I ran in my closet and got changed

" Get lost pervet " I stuck the middle finger up at him

" Your not like other girls are yah"

I ran of leaving him there, Meeting Steph in the living room I got the mattressses ready and we went to sleep.

Hey guys, I'm back Lol, I hope you enjoyed the chapter xoxoxo izzy