Flirting 101

I woke up to cold water being poured on my face making me scream and sit up quickly but then i ended falling out of bed. I groaned in pain before sitting up to see Aaron again. I glared up at him as  he smirked .

"How did you get here ?" I asked
"Your mum let me in after I told her I was your friend" he said
"Your not and never will be " i hissed as I stood up .

"Whatever I'm taking you to school so hurry up " he said before walking out.

I  groaned in frustration at knowing that i have top ride in the same car as Aaron for about half an hour .I  got changed and tied my hair in a pony tail . I  walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see Aaron eating like a pig . "Morning pig " I  mumbled as I sat down in front of him .He glared at me but continued to eat "be nice sweetheart "my mother said as  she gave me my breakfast . "I  can try" I muttered as I ate .Once  I was done ,Aaron grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the house .We got into the car and drove off.

"Stop being grumpy "Aaron said.

"Stop being an asshole " I replied 

"Now that's no way to show your love "he said and I  rolled my eyes .

"Go shove it ' I said once we got to the school ,I couldn't be more happier as i ran towards Steph who was waiting by our lockers.

"Oh my gosh ,guess hat happened in the morning " I answered her in annoyed expression.

"What, is it " she replied shocked 

I laughed at her face ," Aaron woke me up with fucking cold ass water and drove me to school" I  replied angrily at the thought of the morning .

"What the fuck ,how did that even happen " she hissed 

"Beats me " we continued to walk to the library as I had to return some books I borrowed as we were walking along Steph stops me and pulls me closer to her.

"Hottie,at 2 o clock "

 She stops and stares and waits for me to see where she was looking at and then I stop and stare and god damn she was right ,he was like the last glazed doughnuts  in the box ,or the cheesiest  slice of pizza he was finger licking good ,he had short caramel hair that you just want to run your hands through a thousand times ,he had chocolate brown eyes that you would melt if he looks into your eyes ,his body was tall that you would crank your neck to see his face and his body as if the gods above took extra time to make his body because he looked like a god himself I realised  I was drooling and stopped and looked back at Steph where she was still staring at him ,I have never seen him before he might be one of the new guys and god his  hot .

The bell rings and Steph and I both stop daydreaming and head to class still relishing we didn't go to the library and placed our books in our bags and said our goodbyes and I  went to history where I sat next to my other friend Lilly since  I hardly have friends she has been getting closer to me and she is one of my other closer friends ,I greet her and sit down to do some work .

After two periods passing it was recess and I went o go find Steph as usual she was sitting outside next to a tree were " Nerds "so we have no one and I'm grateful because everyone else sucks ass .

" Besides stalking that guy what else are you going to be doing " Steph interrupts my daydreaming and I groan.

"Did you had to interrupt me right now,any minute he could be taking of his shirt and I would of missed it "

"As if that would happen,him taking off his shirt ? keep dreaming Hun "Steph said and I rolled my eyes "A girl can dream cant she ? I said "Whatever " Steph said and I rolled my eyes .Later on the bell rang and we started walking to class .I was sipping on the last of my drink till I bumped into a wall of muscle and my drink fell out of my hand ,onto the muscle wall .