Chapter 2: Everything Has Changed. (Part 1)

Chapter 2:

Everything Has Changed. (Part 1)

*Nicholas and Michelle's Wedding Day*

~•~Jamie's P.O.V ~•~

I woke up on my comfy bed, sat up, and looked out the window's glorious breath-taking view of the mountain far from my home, but was close enough for me to see its pleasant view. I stood up from my bed and realized that it was the day of my cousin's wedding, the wedding was at 9:30 AM, and right now it was 7:45 AM. I went down and saw my mom in the kitchen eating breakfast; I joined her, and got myself a bowl of cereal.

"Aren't you just excited for your cousin, Jamie?"

"Of course, I am."

I finished my bowl of cereal.

"I'm gonna go get ready now"

"Ok."

I went up the stairs and into my room. I opened my closet and prepared my outfit for today and chose my pair of heels. I'm pretty fond of wearing heels, I don't know why, but I do. I went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then took a shower.

I'm 15 right now. Michelle was 9 years older than me. She was always like an older sister to me. She always tried to comfort me when I was feeling bad. I told her everything about Jamison and other boy stuffs, even about my other crush... yes. I had a crush on another guy, but it was only for a short time... His name was Alec Ryker. He knew that I had feelings for him. He was the captain of the football team; he had a lot of girls fall for him, too. There was a rumour that spread in our school that Alec Ryker liked me back, but only for one summer. I found out that he didn't like me anymore when the following school year came cuz he was hitting on a girl -her name was Adriana Montez- who liked him back until now (I think...), and for all I know... he didn't play with girls nor treat girls as toys and just threw them away when they were broken. I always promised myself that I would make him jealous, which I did and he was jealous. Thinking about Alec made me wonder more about Jamison. I wonder if he was still that kind-hearted, handsome guy he used to be still existed.

I finished showering... I styled my hair in a half-tied pony tail - if that's what you even called it - put on my dress, then put on my heels... I even put some make-up on. I met my mom down the stairs waiting for me. She looked stunning in her fuchsia high-low dress and heels.

"You look beautiful, honey. Ready?" My mom asked me with a smile on her face.

"Right back at ya. Yes, I am ready." I say.

"Well, let's get going." Mom said and we went in my mom's car and drove off.

~•~Jamison's P.O.V ~•~

I was done getting dressed up for the wedding of my brother's friend. I stared at the pen of Jamie, I still haven't seen her ever since the last day of school, I've been carrying the pen wherever I went just in case I ran into her. I went down the stairs and into the living room and saw my dad -Carson Evan Shaw-, brother - Joshua Oliver Shaw-, and my mother - Cassidy Shaw-. My dad and brother were both good looking in their black suits and my mom was so beautiful she looked like an angel in that emerald green strapless dress.

"So" My dad said putting his hands together and rubbing it. "Are we all ready to go?"

"Yeah" We all said in unison, heading out the door and into the car and drove off.

While in the car, the song "Wanted" by: Hunter Hayes played on the radio. It made think of Jamie even more, the song reminds me how I wanted to treat Jamie. When the song was on its chorus already I mouth-sang to it:

'Cause I want to wrap you up'

'wanna kiss your lips, I-'

'I wanna make you feel wanted'

'and I wanna call you mine'

'wanna hold your hand forever

and never let you forget it'

'yeah... I wanna make you feel wanted'

After the song, we finally arrived at the church. We sat on one of the pews. Mom and dad were greeting friends they saw.

~•~Jamie's P.O.V ~•~

We arrived at the church when the ceremony started. We sat on one of the pews. I checked out who was around, I saw Nicholas at the end of the aisle, then suddenly my face was in shock, I saw a person I've least expected to see here. Jamison Alex Shaw. Our eyes met each other after I saw him... his eyes were just so... ughhhh... they were just so gorgeous, I couldn't take my eyes off of his, it was like a drug to me. Good thing the ceremony started so that he wouldn't come to me. The last person to walk down the aisle went, which was Michelle. Wow, Michelle looked very beautiful in her long white gown.

At the end of the ceremony, one of Jamison's best friends came to me, Delaney Reed, she knew that I had a crush on Jamison. I told her never to say to anyone that I had a crush on Jamison. She told me something I couldn't understand, but I knew it had something to do with Jamison. But there was a huge crowd, so I lost her. I heard my mom's voice call out my name.

"Jamie!" Mom screamed out my name to get my attention, she did.

"Come on, dear. Meet me in the car. We're headed for the reception area."

"Ok, mom." I answered my mom.

I looked around just to check if 'he' was still there. He was... he was staring at me. In fact, he was heading towards me. I knew what I had to do. Turn around. Walk Away. Get in the car. Drive off to the reception area.

-In The Car-

I reached in my purse to get my phone to text Delaney. I asked her what she was trying to tell me a while ago. She replied back saying:

'never mind that... you'll find out soon from another person'

'What? I don't get you...'

'Just wait and see. Gotta go. See you at the reception area.'

I was wondering on what I was going to find out... We were nearing the reception area. Then the song "Sparks Fly" by: Taylor Swift... it reminded me of Jamison. I began singing to the song's chorus:

'drop everything now'

'meet me in the pouring rain'

'kiss me on the sidewalk

'take away the pain, cause...'

'cause I see sparks fly..'

'whenever you smile.'

Just before the song finished, we finally arrived at our destination.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Well... that's the end of the chapter. I'm sorry if it was super boring.

Hope you guys are liking it. I f there are any confusions please ask me and I will be willing to answer. No hate please.

Follow me on Instgram: @believe_it_would