Chapter 3: Everything Has Changed. (Part 2)

so uhm.. sorry bout not posting for a month. enjoying summer while it lasts. ahahaha... so uh.. here ya go my third chapter. thanks for 45 reads btw...

Chapter 3: 

Everything Has Changed (Part 2)

~•~Jamison's P.O.V~•~

We were driving to the reception area, when all of a sudden I heard "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark" by: Fall Out Boy play, it was my phone ringing; it was Delaney Reed-one of my best friends. I told her to tell Jamie how I feel about her. I know it's weird but-

"Hello? Jamison?"

"Hi, Delaney. So... did you tell her?"

"I didn't get a chance. I tried but then... anyways she texted me asking what I was trying to tell her a while ago... I said never mind and told her she's going to find out from another person. Which is you."

"Wait. What? So..."

"That means you're going to stop being such a coward and go to her and tell her how you really feel about her. You WILL do this at reception, Right? You will. Don't be nervous... she won't be mad. Trust me. K? Bye. See you at the reception area."

"What?!?!???! Wait don't..." 

....and she hung up. What am I going to do now? Well, there's no choice but to confront Jamie and tell her how I really felt about her. I'm so messed up right now.

We finally arrived at the reception area. We went to the table just outside the reception area to find out where we were supposed to be seated; we were seated at Table #4. We went inside, and looked for our table. When were just steps away from our table, I could see two girls seated there, too. The girls were talking to each other about-faced, so I can't see their faces. My family sat down on the table first before me. Just when my family sat down, the two girls looked at us with happy faces like they were having a funny conversation. It was Jamie and her mother. Now's my chance. Ok, Jamison. Its your time. Leggo. I took a seat next to Jamie.

"Hi." I say.

~•~Jamie's P.O.V~•~

Oh snap. He just sat down beside me and said hi to me. Pull yourself together, Jamie. Don't act like he can just flirt with any girl and have her.

"Uhmm... Hi." I say with a closed-mouth smile.

"I think this belongs to you." He says reaching in his pocket and handed me a pen, but it wasn't just any pen it was my special pen. How did he... I was cut-off. "I saw it on the floor of our school. It fell when you walked away. Why did you walk away? Was it me you were running away from? "

"No." I answered back nervously.

"Ok, then." He said looking disagreeing with my answer.

"Why are seating beside me anyway?"

"I wanna know you better."

"Ok..."

"That and because this is where me and my family were assigned to be seated here."

"Oh..."

"So. Do you like music?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. I love country and pop the most."

"Really? Who's your favourite singer?"

"Taylor Swift. You?"

"I have none, but I kinda like R&B singers. Do you have a favourite rapper? Mine would probably be Eminem."

Oh, god. Eminem reminded me of Alec. He loved Eminem. He would rap his songs during class hours. I know, cause he was seated behind me during that period, which I forgot which in particular already. I let out a sigh and looked away for a moment. I was took a glimpse at a table near us and saw Alec with his arm around another girl's neck. And by 'another girl' I meant Adriana. We had an eye contact, but I looked away and turned back to Jamison.