chapter 1

-"Are you sure you took everything?"

- "yes sure!"

- "you won't be back here for a year..."

- "I know, but I also think you have stores in Paris, don't you?" Carina asked her girlfriend Jessica.

Jessica was a French student on an Erasmus program in Italy. It was time for her to go back to France, but she wasn't going to do it alone. Her girlfriend, whom she'd met this year and who was Italian, was also coming to Paris on an Erasmus exchange program.

-"Yes, that's for sure, when you put it like that".

Jessica was living with her lawyer parents in Paris, just as Carina was living with her parents here in Rome.
The Frenchwoman's parents had agreed to put Carina up for two weeks, while she found her own place in Paris.

They had therefore planned to leave for Paris as soon as classes ended in early June, so that Jess could show Carina around Paris before the start of classes in September.

In Paris, Jessica would be returning to La Sorbonne, which is also the university Carina had chosen for her studies.

But right now, they were still in Rome, in the Italian girl's teenage bedroom, packing her bags.

Carina had zipped up her main luggage.

-"Well, I guess that's it!"

Jessica had come around to hug her waist from behind.

-"I'm so glad you decided to come back to Paris with me..." she whispered in Carina's ear.

The brunette had run her hands over hers.

-"You know I'm not coming literally 'for you'? It was already in my plans to do this Erasmus... It's just that there's a certain advantage to having you... Like, the icing on the cake"

Jessica had slid her hands over her hips and come to turn the Italian against her body.

-"What do you mean, woman? You're not coming to Paris for me?! I'm outraged."

- "well... Paris maybe a little ... You could have come from Madrid, that would have been much nicer ... Or Barcelona... But then again... La Sorbonne anyway... You can't refuse!"

-"and a gorgeous blue-eyed blonde either..."

- "Are you gorgeous?" Carina asked perplexed, just to tease her.

- "Aren't I?" Jess replied with a pouty lip.

- "Yes, you are... Are you all beautiful like that in Paris?"

-"No, it's just me. The other French girls aren't that great, which is why I had to come and get you here... Look, we've got Fanny Ardant and you've got Monica Bellucci..."

- "well, you've also got Sophie Marceau, Léa Seydoux, Bérénice Bejo, Virginie Ledoyen, Louise Bourgoin-"

- "ah non pas elle! Stop it with Louise Bourgoin!

-"I can't help it, I think she's sublime."

- "more sublime than me?"

- "hummmm ... She's an actress after all... But then, you're my favorite".

- "I'm going to pretend I take it right"

-"You can just... Take me" replied Carina with a smirk.

- "do you think we have time... Before your parents get home?"

- "You're afraid of my father, admit it..."

- "I'm just the horrible French girl who takes you away from your parents and sleeps with you, distracting their daughter from the normality of dating a boy..."