Night one.5. Nom nyan cat

This is a continuation of the first night, so yeah. Also if the i's are lower cased that's because i took off auto correct since it was driving me insane.

Well, the completed book is coming along nicely. There are some changes to it and like I said there would be some changes to it. I would like to thank you for almost 1k views on the last book. If we get to 1,500 views on it I'll post the first chapter of the completed book for you guys. Again thank you so much for the support.

JC's POV

As Foxy fell asleep I thought I saw an animatronic with a huge head in the mirror, but when I turned the light on it was gone. 'Huh, maybe it's my imagination.' I thought. Ever since Willow died I have been feeling like I was being watched, but the problem was that there was nothing. Besides, how can she be out if she's sandwiched between the two plates of the hydraulic press? I then hear a laugh that I've only ever heard from a commercial: that of Fredbears laugh. "Dear god no. No theres. O way she's out."

"JC, I know you're in there. Just let me in please. OR I'LL KILL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!!?!?" As soon as that sentence was finished, Freybear stood at the door. "Found you my love."

"AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I looked around me, realizing that Freybear wasn't here. Apparently I went to sleep.

"Mgh, JC are you ok?" Foxy asked me in a tired voice.

"Just a dream. So yes I am."

"JC, what happened are you ok?" Mangle asked.

"Yes, i just had a dream that's all." I said as she hugged me.

"What was it about?" Freddy asked.

"That Willow had escaped from the safe. Whew, good thing she didn't hub." I said while they had a look of slight concern. "Why are you giving me that look?"

"Well, someone freed her." Toy Bonnie said.

"WHAT?!?!?!? WHO HELPED HERGET OUT?!?!?!"

"We- We don't know. She wasn't in there when we saw the door open after Foxy went looking for you."

"Shit so it wasn't just a dream. She actually got loose. FUCK!!!!"

"Hey, calm down. Freybear is still in animatronic mode so Willow cant move the suit."

"But how did she get out in the first place? She's dead." Bonnie said.

"Who are we talking about?" I looked over and saw Toy Freddy standing behind Freddy.

"This psychopath yandere that ruined Mangles beautiful face. And who pit an axe through my chest two times." Chica explained.

"Ah, I see. So what does she look like?"

(Dont know how to describe it so i just put a picture here

(Dont know how to describe it so i just put a picture here.)

"Wow, thats what she looks like?" Toy Bonnie asked.

"Yep."

"No offense but pass." I said as they all looked at me. "What? I'd pass not smash. That thing is spooky looking. Besides, i already have Foxy and Mangle. Oh right, tomorrow is the wedding. We need to get-"

"Don't worry JC, i got the tux and dresses ready and they should be here right now." As Mangle said that we heard the sound of someone knocking on the doors. I took a look on my security monitor to see a person holding three different things on a cloths hanger.

"I'll get it." Foxy said, heading to the door and came back with them. "Im going to put these in a safe place where only i know where they are."

________________________________

Alright and we're back. So I know i'm getting later and later on uploading but lately i haven't been feeling like uploading the past few days. I think it has something to do with my depression or something. But do not worry i will finish these books if its the last thing i do. So see ya