Night one. Yay

(A/N so recently I was looking at stuff for the book right? And I saw a thing right. But I don't remember what it was. One thing I would like to make clear is that this book might have the most pages  out of all of them. But still not sure. Other than that the complete book will have almost every chapter published one after another just so you don't have to wait for it cause there will be "some" changes to them in the completed book. Anyway enjoy dorks. :) )

Mangle's POV

I woke up to see that JC was taking a shower so I decided to sneak in and surprise him. I crept into the shower and shouted "BOO!"

"AAAGGGHHH!!!! OH SHIT!!!!!!" He screamed as he slipped and fell on the shower floor.

"Oh my gawd JC are you okay?" I said as I helped him sit up.

"Yeah, but-" he went bright red as he stared at my thighs. I then realized I had no panties and turned bright red too. I saw his dick was getting hard, so I knelt down and on my knees.

"Fufufufu, looks like your friend here is happy to see me." I said as I licked it once, which sent shivers down his spine.

"Hehe, when did you get so pervy Mangle?" He asked as I licked it sending more shivers down his spine as I continued to lick his tip, the most sensitive part. "Sh- Shit Mangle, I'm not fully awake yet and I'm very sensitive right now."

"Fufu, ara ara. It's so cute when you're so sensitive. UwU." I licked it one more time before I started sucking on it. I felt it twitching in my mouth before he started to shake.

"Mangle, I'm gonna-"

"Gwo ahwed- HMPH!!!!" He slammed my head into my pelvis as his cum rocketed down my throat. "Gah, ha ha ha please tell me when you're going to cum next time."

"Hehe, sorry. Well we better- what are you doing?"

"Is it wrong for me to have your balls pound my pussy?"

"N- No."

"Good answer." I said as I began thrusting. "Ah, ah, ah oh god morning sex feels so fucking good. Ohhhh, yes yes yes!!!!!! Fuck!!!!"

"I'm- going cuuuummmmmm!!!!"

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!! It's sooooo good." I said as I collapsed onto the floor, panting as it was hot due to the heat in the shower. "Alright, let's head to the pizza plex."

When we arrived, I was surprised to see the others got a different look. "Uhhhh...... Freddy, did you get a new paint job?"

"Toy Foxy, why are you here? Weren't you with the withered Bonnie in the fazcade?" Said Freddy.

"Toy Foxy?' Freddy, it's me Mangle."

"Uhhhhhh......"

"Oh hey Mangle. Hey JC and Foxy." I turned to see Freddy standing behind me. I looked at the stage and back to see there were TWO Freddy's.

"What? What's happening?"

"Well, we got replaced. But, at least we get to serve customers. Mr. Afton said that he didn't want to, but he had no choice."

"Yeah, that's a good thing. So is you know who still in there?"

"Yep. We even put her through a hydraulic press and then put her in a safe that can't be broken into EVEN if you use the weird thing that has the temperature on the sun's surfaces. It have to be the center of the sun just to make a mark."

"A hydraulic press? Really?"

"Well, it's still on her, we put it into the safe. Plus she still sandwiched in between the plates."