Chapter 1.0 Violet

Chapter 1.0

Violet

"What if I mess up?" Blue asked us. "Mess up? Come on! You never empty your fucking brain, Blue!" Peach exclaimed.

"That's the point. What if because of me over thinking I might mess up dad's event?" She asked with a worried face. I looked at her eye to eye.

"No you won't." I assured her making her smile a bit.

"Hey Ms. Einstein! Even though you mess up dad's event, that would be very okay to dad. Besides, you're his favorite." Peach said in a matter of fact tone.

"Okay okay! So let's go! Blue is awaited by everyone for her birthday speech for dad!" I said excitedly because this two might blow up in minutes.

"Yehey for Blue Gomez!" Peach screamed as we go out of this guest room. As we went out paparazzi is in our way. The bodyguards secured us.

Peach maintained her fierce look as she was pictured by photographers. Blue showed her shyness and nerdy style. And of course, I smiled and walked confidently.

Peach and I refused to give a birthday speech to dad. Well, in fact, we don't even know what to say to him. We never became close to dad just like Blue.

Our gap with dad became even wider when mom died when I was 10. He only had time with Blue not me nor Peach. He was always busy.

As we enter the event proper, everyone noticed us. The casual noise stopped becauae of us. Oh! you are wondering why?

WE ENTERED THE WRONG ROOM FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

I immediately grabbed my sisters' hands and ushered them away and glared at the guards near us.

Peach freaked out. "I can't believe this! We entered a room full of people having fun with a wedding reception! Our entrance was so good!"

I can see the other guard trying to hide his laughter.

"Unbelievable!" I exclaimed looking at the other guard who pointed the paths a while ago.

"That was shame!" I added looking at him. "Tell us the right place please." Blue said with her red cheeks.