Chapter 1.2 Blue

Blue

Our family started giving their birthday messages to dad. Some were already crying, but, Violet and Peach are conversing not even paying attention to what is happening. I don't get why they act like that.

"Happy Birthday Dad!" I started. They all smiled and nodded at me. I can see everyone from up here. Dad is there smiling at me. My aunts, uncles, and cousins are looking at me with delight. Peach and Violet looking at me with hope.

"Well, I literally practiced for this speech." I said shaking which caused them to chuckle. "And good news, I forgot everything!" I said with sarcasm.

"First of all, I thank you for giving us everything we need and want. Of course you would give us those because you can. Though, you have limited time for us, we understand you." I said as I looked at my sisters raising an eyebrow at me. On the otherhand, I smiled at them.

"I thank you that even though mom died when I was 8, you never left us hanging."

"Well, I am sorry if sometimes my sisters have their attitude that irritates you." I added which made my sisters laugh as well as everyone.

"To wrap it up and in behalf of my sisters, we would like to say that we love you very much!" I ended and went to dad hugging him. He thanked me and kissed my forehead.

"What was that?" Peach whispered to me yet her voice has this angry tone. "You're welcome, sister!" I grinned and patted her shoulder.

"Well, thank you." Violet uttered full of sarcasm.

"Are we a family of sarcastic people?" I asked smirking.

"Don't you start." Peach warned pointing me. I looked at ger furious face. Her cheeks turned red.

"I---" I was cut off because of Violet sitting between us. "Cut it." She said casually so that people won't notice us.

"She started it." Peach defended herself. "No one cares who started it. That's why I'm ending this." Violet said with her signature calm voice.

We both stopped and pretended to listen to what the guests are saying.

The night was so tiring. The guests are taking pictures with us and everything.