Abusive Naruto Harem X Male Jinchuuriki X Yandere Taimanin Harem

(Y/N is a jinchuuriki, and because of it he was abused by everyone, with his current girlfriends it's no different. Sakura, Ino, TenTen and Hinata shouted at him, and physically assaulted him by punching his face continuously. Naruto and Rock Lee managed to stop them, but they didn't like this.)

Sakura: FUCK YOU, NARUTO AND LEE!

Ino: AND FUCK YOU TOO, Y/N!

(Next day, the abuses got worse as Sakura punched his face, and then Ino grabs him by his shirt and hoists him up before punching his ribs. He manages to push them off, much to their anger.)

Sakura: You fucking piece of shit! Who do you think you are?

(Tenten tackles him down, breaking the TV, and then she throws it down on him before proceeding to kick him in the ribs until he throws up a bit of blood.)

Tenten: You don't deserve us.

(As they leave, they are suddenly surrounded by some random ninja girls.)

Sakura: What the fu-

(Suddenly one of them slit her throat, much to the other girls' shock. The other ninja girls then slaughter the other three until they are done, and then they approached the bruised Y/N.)

Asagi: We found him.

Yukikaze: What are we gonna do next?

Yatsu: Well, take him to the hospital, and then we'll think about the rest.

(Then they take him to the hospital while most of the Taimanin kill each villager in the Hidden Leaf Village.)

Rinko: Now they won't bother our sweetie anymore.

(The Taimanin started taking care of Y/N, and eventually he recovered from the bruises and moved on to a better life.)