That's a picture of Morgan
__________
I go to my locker and grab my backpack and walk to room 404.

I walk in and surprised to see so many kids in here.

I go to a desk all the way in the back of the class next to some guy.

After I set my stuff down I look over and he's looking at me like I did something wrong.

"Can I help you?" I ask in a normal tone

"You can move out of that seat." He smirks. "Yeah I can, but I'm not going to." I smirk back.

He just rolls his eyes and turns back around.

I gave him an annoyed look then moved over in my chair.

There was a loud slam and I look up to see probably the most beautiful human being on earth.

He sat down in front of me, then turned around.

he glanced at me before looking at the rude kid next to me.

"Hey man" he said doing the weird boy handshake.

"Sup I tried to make her move but she didn't." He said glaring at me

He looked over and licked his lips.

"It's okay dude" he replied turning back to him.

I pretended like I was doing something but I was really listening in on there conversation. I know how bad it sounds but I couldn't help myself.

They were talking about this big party, and I guess this kid 'nate'? Throws a big party every week and basically everybody goes.

I glance up at them after it was quite for a while and they were both staring at me.

"Um hi?" I say but it came out more as a question.

"I'm jack, and this is my friend Matt" he says gesturing to the rude kid next to him.

"I'm Brooke" I say and look down at his shoes.

"Oh is that short for Brooklyn?" He asks.

He's wearing red vans

"Yeah" a smile.

He's actually really nice despite his douche look.

"Can you just get on with what you were going to ask her." Matt says rolling his eyes.

He gives Matt a glare and then looks back to me.

"Um I was wondering if you would come to this party with me tonight?" He asked and licked his lips while examining me up and down.

"Um yeah, I would love too" I smile.

He's smiling really big, just then the bell rings and I pack up all my stuff and start walking towards the door.

Jack starts running after me.

"Hey wait up!" He yelled I turn around and he hands me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Text me your address so I can pick you up." He winks and walked away.
__________
Sorry this chapter sucks it'll get better I promise
,