Jacks POV
Omg I've never been so nervous about a girl before. I hope I look okay.

I'm wearing a red flannel and khakis I think I look pretty nice. Hopefully nice enough to impress Brooke.

I pull up to her house and check my hair in the mirror.

It's 6;56 I guess it's a good time to go up to the door.

After I ring the doorbell I don't hear anything. Then finally I hear a high pitched voice yell "it's for me!! I'll be back later! Love you bye!!"

Then the door opens and there stands the most beautiful, stunning, gorgeous girl I have ever seen.

She walked out smiling and closing the door behind her.

"Hi" she looks up at me with her eyes sparkling.

"Hey, you look great" I smile

"Thanks! I feel over dressed." She says breathing a laugh.

"No trust me you look amazing. Your going to be the best looking there- I mean um no- not over dressed" I say returning my focus back to the car.

She just laughs.

"Shall we?" I ask her motioning to my car.

"Yes" she laughs.

She climbs into the jeep and shuts the door.

"Nice ride" she compliments with a smirk.

"Why thank you" I say with the same cheesy smirk

She laughs and it only takes a couple minutes until we're at nates house.

Brooke's POV
The car ride was honestly really fun. He's really fun.

But I'm nervous for this party. I've never actually been to a party before but I'm excited to be at my first with jack.

We exit the car and I'm immediately hit with loud music and the smell of alcohol.

Jack opens my door for me and helps me out.

As were walking up to the door he puts his arm around my waist. I smile at him and he smirks back.

As we walk in I see a group of girls give me dirty looks.

"Um jack?" I ask still looking at the girls

"Hmm?" He asks humming in my ear.

"Who are those girls?" I say still looking at them looking at me.

"Oh trust me you do not want to get involved with those girls, it's too much drama." He says and rolls his eyes

We walk out back and jack sees some of his friends. He stops and talks to them for a little and there all really nice from what I've seen.

Matt is still a little butt, but there's a couple others too, Sammy, jack Johnson, and Nate the kid who's throwing the party.

Nate seemed the nicest actually. He shook my hand and everything.

"Well guys I think I'm gonna get myself and Brooke a drink" he says smiling and looking down at me.

He starts to walk away and I just stand there awkwardly with all the guys staring at me.

"Hey.." I say awkwardly

The boys laugh, except Matt of course. He just rolled his eyes and took a drink.

"So this is your first party isn't it?" Sammy says with a sly smile on his face.

"Well if you don't count like birthday parties then sadly yes." I say half smiling.

They laugh and Nate says "yeah those don't count." With a wink

I smile and just stand there with my hands to my sides.

Jack comes back and wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

I can smell the alcohol from his mouth as breaths on my neck.

"Hey brooooooke" he says with a grin."hey jack" I laugh.

"Here's your drink" he says handing me a red plastic cup.

I smell the drink and it's really strong. It burns my eyes just being close to its

"Jack what is this?" I asks "vodka" he says back with a smirk.

I look at the drink then back at him, he's begging me to drink it so I put the cold liquid up to my lips and swallow hard. I feel the liquid burn all the way down my throat.

I start coughing and jack laughs."awe your so cute" he coos

He grabs my hand and leads me inside. "You want to dance with me?" He asks shyly looking down. "I mean I'll try I'm not a very good dancer though" I say laughing

Jack is pretty intoxicated but he's not drunk. He'll have a pretty good headache tomorrow, but he seems to be having fun right now.

After jack and I danced for a while, I took a break because I had to go the bathroom.

I was walking down the hall where jack pointed when I came across the same girls that were giving me dirty looks earlier.

"Well well look what we have her girls." One of them says with her arms crossed. She's wearing a bright greens mini skirt with a white crop top.

"I just need to pee-" "yeah I don't care what you want or need." She snaps before I can even finish my sentence.

"Okay what the fuck do you want then?" I ask starting to get annoyed and losing my temper because I still have to pee.

"I want you to stay away from jack." Oh my lord this chick can't be serious.

"Yeah whatever move before I piss on you" I say starting to get mad now.

All the girls walk away, but before their completely gone the girl that was just talking to me whispered in my ear. "I'm serious stay away from him, you have no idea what's coming to you if you don't."

And then it went black.