✧₊⁺⋆☾Cheat code☾⋆⁺₊✧

Guys I swear I gonna get to the requests I just can't get this off my mind😭
Tw: mention of su!c!d3 attempt, Talk about Su!c!d3
★・・・・・・★
The room was silent. The two meme guardians sat on the bed next to eachother. Smg3 looked down on the floor. Smg4 looked at his knees with tears in his eyes. "3, look I'm sorry..." "..." Smg3 said nothing in return. "I didn't mean to scare you or anything, I was just-" Smg4 stopped his apology. He heard sniffles. "3, are you okay?" "No! I'm not okay! Why would you try to do something like that! I care about you dumbass! You scared me half to death!!" Smg3 burst out, his voice breaking down. "I know." Smg4 replied. "I was just...so tired. Tired of the same routine happening over and over, all the time. I just couldn't take it anymore. Y'know..." Smg4 turns to Smg3. "I..." Tears rolled down his face. He was practically shaking. "I just don't get why you would...want to kill yourself..after everything we been through" " No no! 3, this has nothing to do with you! It's not your fault i.." Smg4 turned back around. The same silence hitting the room again. "Y'know...I was once told..killing yourself is like a cheat code." Said smg3 looking at his hands. "A cheat code?" Smg4 said confused. "Sure, you're tempting to get it because of how hard the game is but it'll stick be unfair for the players around you.." "woah, that's pretty deep smg3" "probably the deepest thing you heard of in your life." "Hey!" Smg4 launched himself onto smg3. The two falling down on the bed. They both laugh. "I'm sorry 3, really" Smg4 said. "I know, I'm sorry for not helping.." " You're helping me now" Smg4 smiled.
★・・・・・・★
SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE CHEATCODE THING, I KINDA CAME UP WITH THAT MYSELF. (unless someone else did before me lol)