Part 2

I left the track to go play golf with Carlos. Why was it so awkward with Natalie? Why did I feel nervous? She's my brother's best friend. Was I jealous when I walked in on her and Arthur? No I can't be.
I arrived at the golf centre and got out my car. I saw Carlos stood inside on his phone waiting for me. I walked over to him.
"Hey" I smiled.
"Hey, you're late" he raised his eyebrows.
"Sorry" I shrugged. Carlos handed me a golf club and dragged me outside. He got in the driver seat of a buggy and I got in the passengers side. He drove around and talked to me, but I heard none of it. My head was in the clouds. Deep in the clouds.
Carlos got out the buggy and placed a golf ball on the floor.
"Are you going first?" He asked.
"Huh?" I asked.
"Are you going first?" He repeated.
"No you can" I replied as I got out the buggy. He nodded.
"Why you so up in the clouds?" He asked.
"Oh it's nothing" I smiled.
"Come on tell me" he sighed as he hit the ball.
"Fine, there's this girl. She's Arthur's best friend, we talked this morning and it was awkward. I felt like nervous around her, which shouldn't happen." I explained.
"Natalie?" He asked. I nodded.
"Isn't she like 2 years younger?" He asked.
"Is that bad?" I asked. He shrugged.
"I don't know" he sighed.