Part 3

It was race time and i was sat in the garage watching Arthur on the screen with the rest of the team. Charles was stood with the rest of the team and my eyes couldn't leave him alone. I wasn't even focused on the race. His hand were slouched in his pockets and he was leaning against a wall. And that's when his eyes locked with mine. My face burned bright red in a blink of an eye. I looked away as fast as I could. I watched him smirk from the corner of my eyes.
I turned to another screen which were being watched and so now my back was to him. Until i felt his presence right behind me.
"Were you staring at me?" He asked me quietly.
"What are you on about?" I asked.
"You know what I'm talking about, I saw you staring at me" he replied.
"Was I?" I asked, trying not to get even more redder in my cheeks. I heard him chuckle.
"Yes" he replied.
"Must have been daydreaming..." I sighed.
"Hm" he nodded. I then turned to him and he was already staring at me.
"What?" I laughed.
"Nothing, nothing" he smiled. I rolled my eyes.
Then the rest of the people in the garage cheered, making us both jump.
I totally forgot they were there. It felt like heaven, just me and him. He smiled at me before walking away to the rest of the garage.
I then walked to the podium and Arthur was already there. He ran over and hugged me.
"I'm so happy" he smiled.
"I'm so proud of you" I replied.
"Why are you so red?" He asked.
"Uhm... it was boiling in the garage" I answered. He nodded.
I saw Charles stood a bit further from me with his mother. Our eyes locked. My face heated up again and I felt myself going red.
"You okay?" Arthur asked.
"Yeah fine" I laughed nervously. Arthur looked around and then looked back at me.
That's when his mother and Charles walked over.

"Well done chérie" his mom smiles at him, taking him into a hug.
"Merci mére" he nods.
"Oui well done frère" Charles nods and placed his hand on Arthur's shoulder, "Let's go put it in your trophy cabinet".
They both walk off and it's just me and their mother.

"You okay?" She asked me.
"Oui bien" I nod.
"Are you proud of Arthur?" She asked.
"Of course" I laughed.
Charles turns back from a distance as he walks away with Arthur and our eyes lock.
"And Charles?" She asked.
"What about him?" I asked, turning to her. She looked at me for a second trying to imply something.

"Oh no,no" I laughed as I caught on.
"Cherie I've seen the way you look at each other" she smiled.
"I know I know, but I can't do that to Arthur" I replied. She just shrugged.
"But you can't deny love" she added.
"Haha there's no way me and Charles are fate" I laughed.
"peut être" she replied. She then walked away leaving me to think about what she said.