First day

*Beep beep beep beep*
You were comfortable in your bed not wanting to get up. You heard someone come into your room and yell Y/n M/n L/n get your ass up. You're going to make me late.

Y/n's Pov
*ughhh* I yell as I get up and see misoo yelling at me for no reason because we still have 50 minutes before school even starts. Misoo keeps rambling on about how I always make her late so I said "Yeah yeah" and got up.

Once I got up I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and did my skincare. I put on my fresh uniform and brushed out my hair. I put on some simple makeup and headed for the door to put my shoes on.

I didn't have time to eat breakfast which I usually don't eat anyway. I headed out the door with my sister to head to the train. Once we got on the train I saw one of Minho's friends Jisung. He was never really rude to me or anything but he watched Minho do all the things he did to me.

I sigh and thought please just let this school year go by fast. 10 minutes later, the train got to a stopping point, and you, and your sister walked the rest of the way to the school. Once you got there you changed into the slippers provided by the school and saw Bangchan and Hyunjin talking to each other, once they noticed you they ran towards you but Hyunjin slipped and fell on his butt and you died laughing.

As Bangchan helped him up you walked over to them. Hyunjin frowned and said "Y/n~~ why did you laugh I could have gotten seriously hurt" Chan rolled his eyes and you said "Hyunjin you are so dramatic, anyway what class do you guys have? Chan answered and said Mrs. Kwon. Hyunjin said, Mr. Myung. As Hyunjin said that your eyes got really big and you screamed "Me too" Other students in the hallway looked at you with dirty looks for being loud but you didn't care you had so far at least one of your best friends in your class.

Hyunjin then look at you in disappointment and said "but I heard Minho is going to be in that class" you sighed and said "well honestly I don't care because i'm just trying to have a good year" Yeah hyunjin said as he finished off that statement. Just then you saw two girls running towards you. It was yeji and nayeon. They both waved at you guys to come over to them. Just then nayeon spoke up "Hey guys who are all your teachers? Hyunjin said "I and Y/n have Mr. Myung and Chan got Mrs. Kwon" Oh Nayeon frowned and said I got Mr. Chu. Yeji then spoke up and said I got Mrs. Shin.

I then spoke up and said wow so barely any of us class together except me and Hyunjin....Damn, I mean at least we have lunch together. Yeah everyone agreed. Just then the bell rang meaning we had 5 minutes to make it to our classrooms. You and Hyunjin walked together and caught up a little about the summer and sat at the desks right next to each other.

You saw Minho walk in and gave you a smirk as he walked towards you and said "Still ugly as ever Y/n" Hyunjin was about to say something to him before you cut him off and said "I see you're still talking shit because that breath woo! As you waved your hand across your face. Minho just glared and walked to the desk with his friends Felix and Jeongin. Great you thought they're in here also. You didn't mind the two of them because they were both sweet but just two groupies to add to his little possy.

Mr. Myung walked in and introduced himself and then told everyone to get up because he has assigned seats for us. Nooo I complained as me and hyunjin frowned, Mr. Myung started naming off the list
Hwang Hyunjin with Yang Jeongin
Lee Felix with Choi Kyunsoo
Cho Sooyoung with Jang Wonyoung
Cho Miyeon with Song Yuqi
Hirai Momo with Minatozaki Sana
Song Mingi with Nakamoto Yuta
And finally L/n Y/n with Lee Minho

Shit, you thought and moved to the seat closer to the window. Just as you were about to sit down Minho shoved you out of the way and sat down. You were about to push him until he caught your wrist and said "Uh uh uh" while shaking his head. Just as you were about to scream yelling at him Mr. Myung came over and said is there a problem if there is I can send you both to the principal office. "No" you both answered silently.