Chapter 5: Fuckboy

Justin

She really is different. No ordinary girl ever spoke to me that way, or treated me that way. She did really hit me back in the face.

I looked at her, going up the stairs. She wasn't going to her boyfriend, right? No way she would. And like I thought, she just went to the bathroom. I saw her brother Frankie, who is a live saver. Without him, we wouldn't have that moment.

But I'm a little confused though. She said: Let's say it might help your chances... But there's a big chance both of my parents are gonna kill you.

Wich chances did she mean? The chances of me getting her, or me getting killed? Maybe, she said it on purpose... making me think about it...

I looked at Hailey. Her dad must've forbidden her to dance. Some people say that to their children. They think it's a way for boys to get girls for in bed. I mean, it's true. But you should be able to defend yourself right? And it ain't gonna happen now with these fancy people.

There came another announcement. Ariana heard it too, and she came out of the bathroom. She was about to walk down, but then she heard something on her left side, so she quickly walked that way. Ariana, what are you doing?

I didn't listen anymore. I looked when Ariana was coming down.

After a few minutes, I saw Ariana standing with some other girl, behind the wall. They waited until the announcement was done and walked downstairs as the party began to continue.

When Ariana walked past me, she whispered something in her friend's ear, and they both started giggling.

Girls...

Ariana

'He's a fuckboy,' I whispered as we walked past Justin. Victoria and I started giggling, trying to keep our laughs to ourselves.

'Wait, there's something I have to do,' I said and I walked over to Sean. I saw Victoria standing over at my table, chatting with Frankie.

'Hey,' I said. 'Could you do me a favor?' I asked Sean.

'Anything,' he said. I think he was thinking about something else...

'I kinda... need you to dance with my friend, Victoria. She's standing behind me. I want her to have a good night, you know?' I knew he was a little disappointed, but he nodded.

'All right,' he said.

'I'll make up to you later, I promise,' I said and he smiled again. I knew how to cheer him up ;).

I walked away from Sean, and went back to Victoria. When I came, she and Frankie immediately became silent.

'What were you guys talking about?'

They looked at each other.

'Nothing,' they both said at the same time.

I looked at them with a suspicious look. What were they plotting?

After Frankie left, me and Victoria started gossiping and it made me feel a little... normal. I felt like a normal teenage girl. But I wasn't.

'So did you know that she actually did do it?' Victoria asked.

'No way, why would she?'

'Girl, it's weird in there,' Victoria said as she pointed one finger to her head.

I laughed. 'So when are we gonna have a girls hang? We hadn't have one in a long time...'

'Maybe that's because your parents wanted you to marry someone after they found you a little childish.'

'You mean Chris? Yeah, my parents say I still have to marry him if I don't behave. But he's not bad. He's nice and you know...'

'You know?'

'Don't make me say it,' I said.

'Say what? What is he?'

I sighed. 'He's hot.'

Victoria smirked and looked at me with a naughty face.

'Get that smirk off your face, Victoria Monet.' I playfully slapped her.