◍22 (final chapter)

"Miss Nam, you really are a magician, you are probably the youngest businessman to run a conglomerate corporation and make it to the top with the least investors, what is your take on it?" a reporter asked me in the press conference.

I chugged down a glass of water as my throat was sore from having to answer all the questions from media, "I think the trick lies in choosing the best investors for your company and of course I would give the big share of credits to my super efficient employees who have helped me reach this far."

"Several corporations are competing against you right now, how are you able to sore higher each day in such conditions?"

"I would say it's simply because I prefer quality over quantity, We make products appealing to the public gaze and not bring in buyers according to the products we make, it just depends on what the people are chasing the most at the given point in time, a few days ago a certain group tried bringing us down by illegal corporate game however we were able to win over the verdict."

I smiled at all the cameras and flashes, "I would now like to leave, I have an important meeting to attend, I would make sure to answer all questions next time" I bowed down politely inspite of having a striking pain on my back and soreness in my throat.

"Miss Nam are you dating anyone?"

And that was the question that made my heart heavy. Fortunately Heejin interrupted and stepped in, "Miss Nam, has a packed schedule, she can't answer anymore questions, you may get going now" she said politely and lead me outside.

"It made you sad right?" she added while getting inside the car.

I shrugged, not like I was grieving hard or something but the fact that me and Minho had been communicating really less since the past few days was weighing heavily on me. We were both busy with our respective works.

"He hadn't answered my texts or calls since the past two days...I tried talking to Jungwoo about it but he didn't seem to know anything" I sighed.

Heejin looked at me with a worried expression but then comforted me, "Maybe he's gone for practice...they don't usually use phones during practices."

"I hope so"

I couldn't sleep that night, I was constantly worried if everything was alright and if I had done something wrong and on the other hand I didn't want to make a mess out of it, I was a grown woman afterall.

I strolled by the pool, trying to distract myself and right around 2 am I recieved a reply from him, it said, "Hi love, don't worry about me, I've been a little busy."

My eyes teared up and I mumbled, "That's it? He doesn't bother explaining?"

Being annoyed I threw my phone on the couch and went to bed, I didn't expect anything like that from him in fact everything was alright till the previous week.

The night somehow passed, I might've had fallen asleep around 5 or 6 and when I woke up I could hear faint sounds of laughter and giggles, "Guests again? Heejin didn't tell me..."

I took my sweet time getting off the bed and then getting myself ready as I was worn off enough. My steps were weak and slow but I managed to get to the living room where those voices were coming from, "Heejin who is-"

"Oop- guess we woke someone up" Felix said looking unapologetic.

"She sleeps all day eitherways" Jungwoo followed.

Jungwoo and Felix...I couldn't help but smile, I wasn't expecting the surprise but then I felt a warm embrace from the back and my heart started pounding against my chest, "Good morning princess."