Chapter 5 = White Rose or Crimson Rose

~Kagami's Pov~

"Hush!," shouted the general, "all of you! you'll be sorted out which class are you randomly; no exceptions!"

After that, everyone was now all quiet and he continued saying:

"There are 2 main groups with each 5 classes; the first main is called the 'White Rose' and the second one is called 'Crimson Rose'. "Anyways we all put your names randomly in this table chart so you know which group are you in.."

"I hope I'm with Natsu and Laura.." I sighed. So I quickly went to the table chart and searched for my name...

"Not here huh..." I looked first in the White Rose group, then I when to the Crimson Rose group, I found my name and also Natsu but I couldn't find Laura's name then I suddenly realised that I forgot that Laura's from White Rose. Then I searched for Natsu and Laura just in case they're okay but then I found them right behind me.

"Thank goodness you guys are okay," I said to them.

"I'm sorry Laura..." I apologised to her and bowed to her.

"Why are you apologizing at me?" questioned Laura.

"Because I can't be with you in the group and you'll be alone since your my second friend that I just met..." I reasoned.

"Don't worry," she said "There are always time after the classes; we can talk each other at reccess or at lunch and have fun"

"Okay, I hate to interrupt but everyone's going to their dorms" Interrupted Natsu.

"Oh yeah right" I said

After that I said goodbye to Laura and then she went to the White Rose Dorms for girls.

Let me explain this, our academy has dorms, 2 dorms, one for girls and two for boys. But this academy (the Darkened Rose Academy) built two more. The extra 2 dorms is for the White Rose group and the 2 two is for the Crimson Rose group.

As we were going inside the crimson rose dorm, each one of us had to picked a number on a hat. The number represented which room we can go to and if you're a lady, the paper is pink and if you're a boy the paper is blue.

  As I opened the pink paper,my number was...