Chapter 7 = You're not the boss of me!!!

~Natsu's Pov~

"Hey man, can you let go of her, she's getting pissed off" I talked to that vampire.

"Well 'idiot' can you just go away with your friend and mind your own business," He replied, "come on let's go, 'whatever-your-name-is'.

Before they walked away I grabbed Kagami's hand making her blush.

As I was about to say something, that 'idiot' vampire punched me hard on my face and it hurt like hell.

"I told you to mind our own business and plus, you're not the boss of me"

He said that to as I fell on the floor with blood on my nose and then, Hirako sent me to the infirmary to cure all of my injuries.

~1 hour later in the infirmary~

"Kagami!?!". I shouted in the room and there, I found Hirako.

"Who the hell was that annoying vampire" I asked Hirako.

"Oh that was the principal son" He answered.

"You meant 'that' general, I forgot his name" I replied.

"That guy's not the principal of the school, he just likes to trick people"

he said.

"Then who's the real principal here" I questioned

"It's Mr. Hinigari," Hirako answered (again) "and that was his son, Kaito"

"Next time I see him, I'm going to punch him in his face, 2 times harder" I said

"That's funny man, but, I warn you not to do it"

"Why not?"

"Because, rumors say that he was one of the dangerous high rank vampire and the son of the dangerous bloodsuckers in the history but he's really popular in this academy, has five brothers in this school and the most pervert vampire which girls almost go to him and do 'that'; you do get it do you?"

"Which means..."

I ran quickly away to the infirmary and go somewhere important.

"Hey! Natsu where are you going?!"

Hirako shouted.

"To kick 'that' asshole hard and teach him a lesson!!" I shouted back at him.

Come to think with it, I think that you, reader, are thinking 'Where on earth are you going Natsu'

Well...

I'm going to find Kaito which he is with Kagami and warn her that he's a pervert and then kick that asshole's ass if he does 'that' to her...

Reader... do you even know what 'that' means. If you do, then keep it a secret and if you don't know, you're going to find it out on the next chapter of this story...

"I'm going to save you Kagami!!!"