Chapter 8 = I hate my life

~Kagami's Pov~

After Natsu fell on the floor with blood, I yelled at Kaito with rage.

"What do you think are you doing!!"

"Teaching him a lesson," he replied "Come on, stop being a drama queen and-"

"No!!!" I interrupted him, "I won't leave him like this!"

"Oh well looks like I have to do this in 'my way'..."

"Hey!" I shouted at him as he put his hand on my head then felt dizzy... The last thing I remember before I got dizzy was, Kaito was telling someone to send Natsu in the infirmary to cure his injuries.

~Kaito's Pov~

My goodness this girl is so noisy, annoying and pretty cute too, but she also has a dirty mouth. Well what I did to shut her up, I hypnotized her to go to sleep... for good... and get this over quickly.

After that, I told his friend (I'm not sure but he's called Hirako or something like that) to send 'that idiot' in the infirmary before I'll get into trouble. Finally, I picked her (Kagami or the nickname I gave her) up, bridal style and went to my room.

~Kagami's Pov~

"Oh gosh...what happened..." I woke up as I regain my consciousness.

"Oh you're wake up!" said a familiar voice

"Kaito?" I asked.

"Are you blind?"

"Shut up, you know I hate you...are we on you're room...?"

"So you are blind?" he chuckled.

I threw a pillow at his face for revenge.

"Just relax, I was just teasing you.."

"Go away...I-D-I-O-T"

"Oh I'm so scared" Kaito said sarcasticlly.

He then suddenly teleported next to me like he was about to do something at me and it made me blush...hard.

"Oh you're so cute, you're red as a tomato"

"When will you ever SHUT up?" I complained.

After that, he was lying and covering me and said:  (A/N= Sorry I forgot what word I could use instead of 'he was lying and covering me')

"I've had enough listening at your dirty mouth Oh I know, I should clean that for you~" he cooed at my ear causing making me blush more...

"Can you STOP IT!!" I yelled across the room. I tried to run away from him but I couldn't because his hands was holding my hands causing for me to stay put.

"Oh come on let's continue shall we?"

Before I was going to say something, his lips touched my lips...

"I'm getting bored at your mouth... let's go down okay~"

"Stop it,!?" I yelled at the room so someone can help me, "You disgust me..." I was even becoming red.

As he started to taking off my shirt someone came in...

"I'm saved...!?"

"Natsu...is that even you?"

But it wasn't him, it was an another young vampire...

"Hey brother, who is that pathetic girl you've got there...?"

"I hate my life..." I mumbled.