Duke🤍Dee

Me and Duke were laying in his bed in silence. I was on my phone watching some YouTube video and he was "sleeping." I heard sniffles come from him and shot my head towards him. "Baby you crying?" I asked him rubbing his back. "N-nah I'm good." He said sitting up pulling his sweatshirt over his head. Today is the same day his cousin dee died. Sometimes he's taken it well sometimes he hasn't. "Ah shit." He says exhaling getting up off the bed. I quickly grabbed his arm. "I'm fine Lakeyah just let go." He said trying to get my fingers off his sleeve. "No come here." I said calmly. "Lakeyah please." He said now crying. "Baby come here." I said pulling him closer. He finally gives up and lays down on me. "Let it out baby." I said rubbing his back as he cried. "I wish he could see how far I came bruh." He said while crying. "He does baby, he's always been here with you." I said now crying. "Right here." I said placing my palm on his heart rubbing it. I gave him a kiss on his lips and rubbed his hand. "I love you." I said smiling. "I love you too." He said hugging me. "Showing my feelings is so pussy." He said rubbing his eyes laying back on his pillow. "No it's not." I said laying down next to him. "To you it's not." He said closing his eyes. "Everybody should express their emotions." I said closing my eyes.

A/N
Yuh 👍🏾
Comment and vote pls 🤍💗🤍💗🤍💗🤍