Duke🤍 insecure

I was getting ready because me and don wanted to go out. We weren't really planning to do anything BIG BIG like go out to eat or something but I still wanted to get cute. I picked out a crop top and some sweatshorts. Once I put the outfit on I realized I was looking bigger than usual. "Fuck." I said rubbing hands on my stomach in a circular motion. I felt tears in my eyes before I looked up not wanting to mess up my makeup.

I decided to just wear some sweatpants and a big tee. I sat down in my chair before sighing taking off my makeup. I began crying wondering if I would ever loose weight. I was in the gym constantly but still no results. "Why do I have to look like this." I cried quietly not wanting don to hear me. I sniffled before taking my hair out my bun and brushing it down.

I put on my shoes before leaving the room.

"You ready baby?" He asked me softly. "Yea." I said trying not to show much emotion. "Why you sound congested?" He asked me. "I'm just sick." I said back going to the kitchen to grab a snack. I hesitated before closing the pantry deciding to not get anything.

"You hungry? I know there's not much in there but we can stop and get something." He said grabbing his phone and keys off the countertop.

"No it's okay." I said before walking out the door to the car. I sat down in the car before leaning on the door closing my eyes.

"What's up with you Lakeyah?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh. "I'm fine?" I said back. "You acting weird mama." He said looking at me. I avoided any eye contact with him. "Look at me." He said while grabbing my chin. I turned my eyes the other way. "Aight we just won't go anywhere then." He said turning the car back around driving back to the house. "It's not even that serious." I said back. "Lakeyah." He said taking the keys out and putting them in his pocket. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing is wrong." I said getting out the car walking in the house.

I stood in the mirror disgusted by the way I looked. I wiped the tears on my face before laying in bed. "When you tell me what's wrong we can go." He said sighing. "Ok we just won't be going then." I said back