"Oh.."🤍Dukedennis

This is a few days after they talked in the newest duke imagine

——
I was in my room watching old vines. I stayed in my room for most of the day because I didn't want to talk to anybody. Ever since I was little I did this every 2 to 3 days just because. "Yo." Duke said knocking on the door. I ignored it. "Yooo Lakeyah" he said confused. "I'm finna come in." He said annoyed. I quickly turned around acting like I was sleeping. "Yo wassup wi you?" He said tilting his head. I ignored him again. "I know you not sleep nigga. I just heard you sneeze." He said poking my leg. "What you want duke?" I said. "I was just wondering if you was hungry." He said with a sad tone. "I'm sorry duke, today isn't my favorite day in the world." I said sighing. "What happened today?" He asked. "I don't wanna say it." I said turning my head away from him. "Nah nah say it Keke." I smiled at nickname. He pushed me over a little and sat down on the edge of the bed putting his legs on the bed. "Um..." I said trying not to tear up. "My actual mom died.." I said wiping my tears fiddling my fingers. "..I'm so sorry lakeyah, like actually." He said hugging me.

——
That whole night duke wondered how Lakeyah was feeling in the inside. When Lakeyah told him that, a part of his heart broke.. He wished he never asked knowing he pressured her into telling him. He wanted to go back in there but he knew she wouldn't open the door this time. Even tho she said she wasn't mad at him for asking he still felt guilt.

A/N
I really wanna make Lakeyah and Dukes relationship into a book but I got soul ties to do to and this.😭
Comment and vote please