chapter 1: Ðe F*ck!!?

~Hoes, in the house
~Theirs some hoes in the house, I said-----

As I liahana was singing to some wap,
A big ass hole,circle thing appeared in my room.

Now, as a young brown 17 year old teenage girl, all my experience of watching white people in horror movies has taught me to never stick around and find out what the duck is happening.

Which is why as soon as I saw something I know that is not possible I bolted, like  I'm fast as fuck boi--

But unfortunately for me I'm still human 😔 😕.

So now as you guess I'm suddenly falling to God knows where and as I'm narrating to you I'm screaming as my big ass mouth away, cause why not.

After 1.2 sec of air time I suddenly find myself in a big theater like room with......with

ANIME CHARACTERS........

No. I'm dead as serious.  I am on a stage like thing while these anime characters/people is sitting in the theater like chairs just staring at me, like damn. What do you want.

Jdjejebeke, it's making me nervous.

Anyways, as the silence followed, the girl that looked like she came from my universe said to me.

Her: um...hi.

Me: Stare...

Her: Oh..haha...so what are you doing here.

Me: raise eyebrow > 🤨

Her: Right, I somehow summoned you... sorry...

Me: narrow eyes.

Her: laughs nervously...I can send you back...but I know we from the same universe sooooo...I won't because uou will probably report me by praying to God, and he is real since I can do this...so just take a seat.

Her: By the way, what I'm doing is summoning animes and making them watch their life, aka their anime.

Me: 😳 👀--- Are. you. FUCKING. CRAZY.  How can you do something like this. Do you even know the consequences of letting them know the truth.

Her:* whistles while turning her gaze away from me.*

Me: I see. Ok. Fine. You can continue with whatever you have been doing, but know that you will get punishment when you get back. Period.

Her: *sighs*, ok.

So I went to sit right beside her where almost everyone could see me as I them. Because God knows just how nervous I am on the inside.

And so the chaos begins.