10.

What was suppose to be something easy and quick turned into a whole thing,. Acadia called in the middle of breakfast so they had to bring her something back.  Before she called he did learn quite a bit about the closed off individual.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm not looking at you like anything" Bishop lied.

"We had one kiss we didn't have sex Bishop" Chicago started as they got into the car. "Was I not suppose to kiss you? You were staring at my lips"

"So if someone stares at your lips you kiss them?"

"No- but if you do, then yes" he said nonchalantly. Bishop was just sitting there with a small smile on his face then bit his inner cheek and turned away. He felt like he had a middle school crush on the boy. "Do you need me to drive? Cause you can't look at me and drive" he asked jokingly

"You know how to drive?"

"Wouldn't what I just said imply that?"

"Why don't you drive anywhere"

"I don't have license to buy a car- plus I like walking is that a problem?"

"These streets are dangerous"

"I'm not scared of them"

"How did you and Kenya meet?" Bishop asked as he turned on the car. Chicago was a bit token back by the question but he didn't mind answering it.

"I met her dad first- I ran away a shelter and he helped me out"

"Twans helped you out?" Chicago turned his head to the boy and he chewed his inner cheek. "I grew up here, everyone in the city out of Manhattan knows who that man is.. so does that mean?"

"Does that mean what?"

"Never mind- so you guys grew up together?"

"More less, I wouldn't really say that- she moved in with her dad at like 15-16 and we met then, why?"

"And your parents?"

"I don't speak on them" he added and the vibe in the car changed instantly. Bishop mumbled a sorry and Chicago shrugged it off . "You don't have to apologize for asking a question"

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable"

"It's early- to early for all that heavy shit. I thought when I told you that you could ask me questions you would ask about my favorite song or some corny shit"

"What's your favorite song?"

"I don't know- I never thought about it" he admitted and Bishop busted out laughing. Of course he wouldn't know his favorite song but want the male to ask him that.

"How did you meet Lincoln?" Chicago asked and Bishop stopped at the red light and turned his head towards the male in the passenger seat.

"He um- he's in theatre, I was on set design the rest is history"

"Yeah, I'll let that slide for now" Chicago spoke as he messed with one of his chains.

  "What do you mean by that?" Bishop asked Chicago who only gave him a small smile.

"Lights green"

It was now two days from the kiss and Acadia and Bishop were talking in the middle of campus because she knew something was up. But she couldn't figure out what. Lincoln kept texting Bishop and they were going to hang out again- maybe. He didn't want Chicago to make him feel uncomfortable again because he could tell Lincoln didn't know what to do with the death stares he was getting. "Are you listening to me?" Acadia asked raising eyebrow.